Exclusivity?

mopal

Is there anything in your relationship that the hotwife reserves for her lover? Any special acts, language or clothing that is exclusive for the bull/lover?

If yes, what is it?

I can't explain why, but the thought of my wife doing things with her lover, that she doesn't do with me it really turns me on. When I realised that the last person she gave a blowjob was her lover, I instantly got a hard on and I was almost annoyed when my wife insisted in blowing me a the movies the other day.

Is there anything in your relationship that the hotwife reserves for her lover? Any special acts, language or clothing that is exclusive for the bull/lover?

If yes, what is it?

I can't explain why, but the thought of my wife doing things with her lover, that she doesn't do with me it really turns me on. When I realised that the last person she gave a blowjob was her lover, I instantly got a hard on and I was almost annoyed when my wife insisted in blowing me a the movies the other day.
Pretty much everything is exclusive for her bulls... anal, blowjob, cum on face etc. Even her pussy for 2yrs now...

I NEVER swallowed my hubby's cum, I do often for my lovers unless I feed it to hubby. I'll rim them, sometimes they will cum in me and I'll take my fingers and feed myself their cum, that turns them on immensely, drives hubby wild with desire watching me lick my lovers cum from my fingers I just pulled out of my pussy.

My wife never swallows my cum and I very rarely gets to cum on her mouth - it would drive me wild to see her lick her lovers cock clean for cum and swallow it.
His cock is too big for anal with her, so I guess anal is only for me...
She has never rimmed me, but I think she will rim her lover - I know he wants her to.

Reactions: eric0009
My wife will set aside her shyness when she with her lover. She always went on a date without wearing her bra n panties beneath her clothing. She told me if her lover asked her to wear nothing outdoor also she will love to do it..

Reactions: cuckoldmick

If yes, what is it?

It started with him cumming inside her as exclusive, however now, everything is exclusive to him, especially how he got my wife pregnant, he has “privileges” with her, while i cant even watch or listen sometimes.

For me it’s just about everything. I’ve never done anal with my wife but her bulls have. She’s never rimmed me but she rims hers bulls. I haven’t fucked my wife in about 4 years. The most I do is eat her pussy (clean her pussy).
Things are changing in my house that's for sure. Hubby and I were fooling around last night, he got me off by eating me and fucking me with my large dildo (names Buddy) after I got off, he jerked off all over his belly.

Things are changing in my house that's for sure. Hubby and I were fooling around last night, he got me off by eating me and fucking me with my large dildo (names Buddy) after I got off, he jerked off all over his belly.
Do you think you would ever deny your husband 'fucking privileges' even if done playfully, like "there there honey, no point fucking me, just eat me please, and you can jack off after...."