Exclusivity?

Same here. No anal for me ever, but regularly for her lover. No blowjobs for me ever, only handjobs and when I cum it has to go in a paper towel and straight in the trash. Her lover gets blowjobs to completion, she loves his cum and rubs it all over her body. With mine she is disgusted when she even gets a little on her hand and she even calls it gross.
The few times we do have intercourse, I have to wear a condom, because she does not like my cum in her. Afterwards I have to handle the condom and dispose of it. Her lover gets to fuck her bareback every time.
Man that is 100% like mine. With my cum, she acts like it is radioactive but she lets her lover cum in her mouth and even on her face and tits. I usually don't get to fuck my wife but if I do I too have to wear a condom and handle it after wards while her lover cums in her

Same here. No anal for me ever, but regularly for her lover. No blowjobs for me ever, only handjobs and when I cum it has to go in a paper towel and straight in the trash. Her lover gets blowjobs to completion, she loves his cum and rubs it all over her body. With mine she is disgusted when she even gets a little on her hand and she even calls it gross.
The few times we do have intercourse, I have to wear a condom, because she does not like my cum in her. Afterwards I have to handle the condom and dispose of it. Her lover gets to fuck her bareback every time.
Sounds so similar. She has always called my cum gross and gets very upsets getting any even precum on her, but it doesn't seem she thinks other men's sperm is so gross.

It defiantly sees very common for a wife to want to be a proper lady for her husband but still desire to be sexually adventerous and that leads to her doing the naughty stuff outside the marriage. Plus I can admit i am not very great at sex so i don't inspire her to try new things.

Reactions: bellaazz
It defiantly sees very common for a wife to want to be a proper lady for her husband but still desire to be sexually adventerous and that leads to her doing the naughty stuff outside the marriage. Plus I can admit i am not very great at sex so i don't inspire her to try new things.
Yes very very similar here. In fact, it seems to me my wife enjoys me seeing her be naughty and adventurous and doing things with her lovers she won't do with me. Of course, she probably saw how much it turned me on and that just fueled her desire even more

Since my wife Jen started with her bulls, I am no longer allowed to have unprotected sex with her.
I don't deny him but when we're playing around he gets so horny watching me with my big dildo, he fucks me with it. Sometimes I think he thinks it's his cock and I go wild when he fucks me with it.
We did this for a couple years hoping that she would get pregnant by her bull, but never happened.

Yes very very similar here. In fact, it seems to me my wife enjoys me seeing her be naughty and adventurous and doing things with her lovers she won't do with me. Of course, she probably saw how much it turned me on and that just fueled her desire even more

Yes I should have said that is a big factor. Once my wife show how much it excites for her to let loose she really took off with this, she says it is so exciting to be able to have wild sex and please two men at the same time one her lover with great sex and me by letting e see it or hear about it.

Yes I should have said that is a big factor. Once my wife show how much it excites for her to let loose she really took off with this, she says it is so exciting to be able to have wild sex and please two men at the same time one her lover with great sex and me by letting e see it or hear about it.
Perfect win win situation !!! Just like ours

Is there anything in your relationship that the hotwife reserves for her lover?

There are a few sexual acts that my wife does with her lovers that she generally doesn’t do with me, and one specific act (anal) that she is currently working up to. I’ll list them out and add more details below.

Also, the idea of her doing things exclusively with her Bulls really turns me on, and I love it when she adds new items to the list.

• My wife now only wears lingerie for her dates with her Bulls. The only time she will wear it with me is if she wants me to take pictures of her outfit to send to her Bull. When we first started dating she would routinely wear lingerie.

• I asked my wife to eat my ass once and she said that she didn’t like idea, so I never asked again. Then, on a play date with one of her previous Bulls, while I was in the room watching, a Bull bent over in front of my wife and then demanded that she eat his ass. Without even skipping a beat she got on her knees behind him, and then shoved her face in his ass and started rimming him. It was such a huge turn on for me.

• A year into our marriage, my wife told me she had never had anal sex with any other man. While many past lovers wanted to fuck her ass, and she wanted to try it, it was something she decided that she wanted to save for the right guy. She then showed me this anal training kit (three butt plugs of different sizes) that she had bought and told me that she wanted me to be her first. So we started training her with the toys, but over time she said it hurt too much and wanted to take a break.

Fast forward to about a month ago, my wife’s told her current Bull, which she has been seeing for a few months now, that she is an anal virgin. The Bull was adamant that he be her first, and now he has started her training on the toys again.

On our last play date with the Bull I watched him fuck her with his huge cock while she was plugged with the smallest toy. He said that next time he will plug her with the medium sized toy, and then the larger toy, and then he will fuck her in the ass. She seems to be very happy with this arrangement.

During our long marriage, I repeatedly asked my wife to lick my ass. He said he wasn't doing it because he was disgusting. Then she came home once and kissed me very hot and long. Then she showed me these pictures and said: "When we kissed, I actually licked the bull's ass!" When my wife kisses me crazy, I know she licked a man's ass that day! I recently asked her again if she was going to lick my ass? He said: Never, because she not my slave.

Rimjob_1.jpgRimjob_2.jpgRimjob_3.jpgRimjob_4.jpgRimjob_5.jpgRimjob_6.jpgRimjob_7.jpg

During our long marriage, I repeatedly asked my wife to lick my ass. He said he wasn't doing it because he was disgusting. Then she came home once and kissed me very hot and long. Then she showed me these pictures and said: "When we kissed, I actually licked the bull's ass!" When my wife kisses me crazy, I know she licked a man's ass that day! I recently asked her again if she was going to lick my ass? He said: Never, because she not my slave.

View attachment 346183View attachment 346184View attachment 346185View attachment 346186View attachment 346187View attachment 346188View attachment 346189
I am getting familiar with things my wife won't do for me, but will happily do for her Bull. I told her that would happen. She didn't get it. Not sure she realizes it still.

Is there anything in your relationship that the hotwife reserves for her lover? Any special acts, language or clothing that is exclusive for the bull/lover?

If yes, what is it?

I can't explain why, but the thought of my wife doing things with her lover, that she doesn't do with me it really turns me on. When I realised that the last person she gave a blowjob was her lover, I instantly got a hard on and I was almost annoyed when my wife insisted in blowing me a the movies the other day.
Jo only sucks John's cock. I told her I want her to suck his cock every time she sees him. She tells me she did what I asked , but does not touch her lips to mine. I like it . She won't give him a complete blow job .

Attachments

• jo's pussy just fucked.jpg
    jo's pussy just fucked.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19

View attachment 346183View attachment 346184View attachment 346185View attachment 346186View attachment 346187View attachment 346188View attachment 346189
Yes, seems like our hotwives will only do some things with their bulls and not us. Seems crazy but it is a huge turn on for me

Yes, seems like our hotwives will only do some things with their bulls and not us. Seems crazy but it is a huge turn on for me

I really enjoy it too! I'm happy when my wife licks the asshole of his bull! It doesn't lick my soles either, but the bull gets it!

Foot_lick_1.jpgFoot_lick_2.jpgFoot_lick_3.jpg

This is my great desire:

RJ_1.jpg
55ab18e8675be303cf63a8c8e53d158c.jpg

Last edited:
I was never allowed to make a bite mark on Yvon's body, she always said, don't do such stupid thing, you aren't a child anymore.... And then she was fucking a young boy, and see what he was allowed to do..... :oops:View attachment 346630
that's actually funny! you're not a child, but the young boy did cuz he is a child. ;) and looks like she's taking care of 2 kids, too! very sexy