Exclusivity?

Things are changing in my house that's for sure. Hubby and I were fooling around last night, he got me off by eating me and fucking me with my large dildo (names Buddy) after I got off, he jerked off all over his belly.

It feels like things are changing somewhat here as well. The last couple of times my wife and I have had sex, she has orgasmed while moaning about her lover, while I haven't orgasmed at all. Last night I fingered her while she was on all four, again moaning about how she missed the cock of her lover. After her orgasm she asked if I didn't mind not comming - and that I was welcome to come on her breasts. I didn't though :)

Reactions: bellaazz
It feels like things are changing somewhat here as well. The last couple of times my wife and I have had sex, she has orgasmed while moaning about her lover, while I haven't orgasmed at all. Last night I fingered her while she was on all four, again moaning about how she missed the cock of her lover. After her orgasm she asked if I didn't mind not comming - and that I was welcome to come on her breasts. I didn't though :)
Funny when I mention how I'm missing my lovers huge cock my hubby shoots his load immediately.

Imagine how hubby who for 20+ years has been getting BJ without having his cum swallowed then now his wife is swallowing her lover's cum and enjoying it even. That's got to be humbling if not humiliating. My wife did swallow me occasionally but when we started playing, she stopped sucking me at all. There were times when we went 6months without me getting sucked or fucking her. One bull/lover wanted to cut me off from seeing my wife naked or not even letting me go down on her unless i earned. She couldnt go that far. Still watching my wife wink over at me while she had a big cock in her mouth was both a gut check and hugely erotic. I certainly was jealous of these guys as i knew the effect they had on my wife. Like Verkitme's hubby i only cum now when my wife plays with my nipples and tells me about her lovers. She really embarrassed me some time ago when she got naked and sat on me and asked if i wanted to fuck her or just jack off, and i said jack off and she just laughed and said "of course you do" then added something like "whats the point fucking me".

My wife does allow me to have sex occasionally but she will never suck my cock. I even tried to get her to do it last night. She does suck her boyfriends (three different guys) cocks every time they are together. It kind of turns me on that she only does that for them.She has also let one of them fuck her ass, something I have never done in our 25 years together.

Blowjobs and anal here. Those were only given to and done by her bull. I am allowed to watch but I cannot cum until they are all done and usually after I make her cum one last time with my tongue. Once she is done, I am allowed to either use my own hand or sometimes she will let me rub up against her ass to cum. It never takes more than a few seconds. Her bull is also the only that is able to make her cum from fucking.

Reactions: naturalcucky
Is there anything in your relationship that the hotwife reserves for her lover? Any special acts, language or clothing that is exclusive for the bull/lover?

If yes, what is it?

I can't explain why, but the thought of my wife doing things with her lover, that she doesn't do with me it really turns me on. When I realised that the last person she gave a blowjob was her lover, I instantly got a hard on and I was almost annoyed when my wife insisted in blowing me a the movies the other day.
I think my wife might have few things which she wont do it with me
anal fuck
cum on face

I NEVER swallowed my hubby's cum, I do often for my lovers unless I feed it to hubby. I'll rim them, sometimes they will cum in me and I'll take my fingers and feed myself their cum, that turns them on immensely, drives hubby wild with desire watching me lick my lovers cum from my fingers I just pulled out of my pussy.
I forgot to ask you: why don't you swallow your hubbys cum? My wife says she doesn't like the taste and smell of my cum, but perhaps she will like her lovers?

Reactions: Jagman1957
Same here. No anal for me ever, but regularly for her lover. No blowjobs for me ever, only handjobs and when I cum it has to go in a paper towel and straight in the trash. Her lover gets blowjobs to completion, she loves his cum and rubs it all over her body. With mine she is disgusted when she even gets a little on her hand and she even calls it gross.
The few times we do have intercourse, I have to wear a condom, because she does not like my cum in her. Afterwards I have to handle the condom and dispose of it. Her lover gets to fuck her bareback every time.

Last edited: