Exclusivity?

My lady and I are sexually exclusive.
Her husband had an emotional collapse. He had been celibate since 2012. He looks up to his wife as a mother figure in addresses her as Mommy.
She and I met nearly 7 years ago. You've established a loving relationship. And we have frequent satisfying Sex 2
, 3 sometimes 4 times per week.
She ithink of him as a boy and has no interest in sex with him at all.

Her husband had an emotional collapse. He had been celibate since 2012. He looks up to his wife as a mother figure in addresses her as Mommy.
She and I met nearly 7 years ago. You've established a loving relationship. And we have frequent satisfying Sex 2
I can see this. When the wife meets and fucks a real man that can give her sexual satisfying sex, I would think she'd want to see him on a regular bases and cut off her hubby sexually

It's almost the same as mine. After a certain period of time, my mommy wife openly told me that she no longer saw me as a husband and accepted me. You are my little baby boy to me. There was a time when my mommy wife made me ready for bed in the evening (6pm) - took a bath (with baby bath foam) - I was allowed to play with my bathers and small boats - on the washing machine my fat night pampers lay clearly visible to me, afterwards Dryed off and creamed (so that I smell like a baby) - In my baby room, put on nightpampers and rubber pants, then my babysuit and then to bed (belted with segufix - so that I don't suddenly stand in the bedroom) then she played me some baby music and my baby's sleep light on - light off, sometimes i cried a little. She wiped my tears away - don't cry little baby, you know there is no other way.

Today I run into my room and get my night pampers and bring them to mommy or daddy - I'm always proud when other bulls are there and they say - oh how cute - our cuck baby wants his pampers and then bed. Your mommy raised you well. It is so nice when mommy wife is praised by the bulls for her upbringing

• Love
Reactions: sissybblucy
I can see this. When the wife meets and fucks a rea

l man that can give her sexual satisfying sex, I would think she'd want to see him

It's almost the same as mine. After a certain period of time, my mommy wife openly told me that she no longer saw me as a husband and accepted me. You are my little baby boy to me. There was a time when my mommy wife made me ready for bed in the evening (6pm) - took a bath (with baby bath foam) - I was allowed to play with my bathers and small boats - on the washing machine my fat night pampers lay clearly visible to me, afterwards Dryed off and creamed (so that I smell like a baby) - In my baby room, put on nightpampers and rubber pants, then my babysuit and then to bed (belted with segufix - so that I don't suddenly stand in the bedroom) then she played me some baby music and my baby's sleep light on - light off, sometimes i cried a little. She wiped my tears away - don't cry little baby, you know there is no other way.

Today I run into my room and get my night pampers and bring them to mommy or daddy - I'm always proud when other bulls are there and they say - oh how cute - our cuck baby wants his pampers and then bed. Your mommy raised you well. It is so nice when mommy wife is praised by the bulls for her upbringing
With Mothers Day coming up in 3 weeks, what do you plan to do for your Mommy?

With Mother

With Mothers Day coming up in 3 weeks, what do you plan to do for your Mommy?

With Mother
I will painting a picture for her and i will made breakfast at morning for her and of course for daddy too. This is the only day who is allowed for me to come in the bedroom.
I saved € 10 from my pocket money (as is usual for babies / toddlers) and I will buy her a pretty bouquet of flowers.

I'm trying to write a little poem for her about my gratitude. I am really very grateful that you had so much patience with me. My jealousy almost destroyed our cuckold relationship. But she didn't give up. She spoke to me very often, she researched the internet how she could help me cope with my jealousy and defeat it. Often she said that she loves me very much. but she no longer sees me as her husband, I was actually always a little boy to her. A baby boy. When she became aware of this, she read a lot about the experiences of other hotwifes who have similar situations and so she began to conduct Diapers Discipline and Petticoat Discipline with me. It was almost 2 years before good results were achieved, but the result is remarkable. A few days ago some of Daddy's friends were with us (also Bulls) and they had their hotwifes with them. I was allowed to open the door, greet them, take off their coats and hang them up, and then lead them into the living room. Then I made coffee and served cakes. Everyone was sitting on the sofa or in the armchair and I sat on the floor and played with my doll. Daddy's friends (seasoned Bulls) and their hotwifes (some have been Horwifes for over 20 years) praised me in front of mommy. My progress is very good. They didn't expect that. One of the hotwifes said I had become a very good baby, very good. I was very happy and looked over at mommy. I could see how proud she is of me. Then Mommy said how I opened the door to a bull a few days ago in the evening and greeted him with "good evening dear Uncle Fred", then hung up his coat and then took him to Mommy in the living room and handed it over to Mommy . Then I retired to my baby room.class=y2iqfc> Everyone liked that very much and they praised me and of course mommy too. She was very proud and I could see how touched she was because she wiped a small tear.
After breakfast I'll help mommy get dressed. Frying her hair, applying make-up, painting her fingernails. Give her the picture around noon.
Let's see, maybe I can think of something else to show my gratitude to her.

I will painting a picture for her and i will made breakfast at morning for her and of course for daddy too. This is the only day who is allowed for me to come in the bedroom.
I saved € 10 from my pocket money (as is usual for babies / toddlers) and I will buy her a pretty bouquet of flowers.

I'm trying to write a little poem for her about my gratitude. I am really very grateful that you had so much patience with me. My jealousy almost destroyed our cuckold relationship. But she didn't give up. She spoke to me very often, she researched the internet how she could help me cope with my jealousy and defeat it. Often she said that she loves me very much. but she no longer sees me as her husband, I was actually always a little boy to her. A baby boy. When she became aware of this, she read a lot about the experiences of other hotwifes who have similar situations and so she began to conduct Diapers Discipline and Petticoat Discipline with me. It was almost 2 years before good results were achieved, but the result is remarkable. A few days ago some of Daddy's friends were with us (also Bulls) and they had their hotwifes with them. I was allowed to open the door, greet them, take off their coats and hang them up, and then lead them into the living room. Then I made coffee and served cakes. Everyone was sitting on the sofa or in the armchair and I sat on the floor and played with my doll. Daddy's friends (seasoned Bulls) and their hotwifes (some have been Horwifes for over 20 years) praised me in front of mommy. My progress is very good. They didn't expect that. One of the hotwifes said I had become a very good baby, very good. I was very happy and looked over at mommy. I could see how proud she is of me. Then Mommy said how I opened the door to a bull a few days ago in the evening and greeted him with "good evening dear Uncle Fred", then hung up his coat and then took him to Mommy in the living room and handed it over to Mommy . Then I retired to my baby room.class=y2iqfc> Everyone liked that very much and they praised me and of course mommy too. She was very proud and I could see how touched she was because she wiped a small tear.
After breakfast I'll help mommy get dressed. Frying her hair, applying make-up, painting her fingernails. Give her the picture around noon.
Let's see, maybe I can think of something else to show my gratitude to her.
That's the good boy. Any woman can be a mother. But it takes a loving special woman to be a Mommy.
Your Mommy loves the child you are to her and has taken adult parental responsibility for you too.
I am sure that she will be pleased that you want to make Mothers Days special for her.

• Love
Reactions: Pampersben
That's the good boy. Any woman can be a mother. But it takes a loving special woman to be a Mommy.
Your Mommy loves the child you are to her and has taken adult parental responsibility for you too.
I am sure that she will be pleased that you want to make Mothers Days special for her.
Dear Gregg,

First I would like to ask you if I can speak to you as Uncle Gregg, please.

I want to show you my respect.

I read your post and I cried - your post touched my heart.

I got Mommy Wife and her Bf Daddy and we read your post together.

Because what you wrote is exactly what I feel for my mommy wife - and exactly what she feels for me. Yes, also what your Bf feels for me and vice versa.

I already wrote that my mommy wife told me how she feels when she thinks of me. She has not seen me as her husband for a long time (the first time she told me it hurt a lot), she would not listen to me and certainly not have sex with me. (she treated my wee wee with a cream (after that he was always numb and unable to get an erection)). I am now completely unable to get an erection, no matter what I do, which used to arouse me in seconds.

She continued (today) - I don't see you as a husband - I see you as my little (beloved) boy. You are my baby boy and I am your mommy. I love you like my baby (child) When she said that, my eyes were wet. I could barely hold back my tears.

Then something came that I didn't expect. Mommy Wifes bf said to me - dear baby Ben, I am happy that you exist. I am your daddy now and I see you as my baby. As your daddy and as the head, I want to tell you - I'm always there for you. I will drive you in the car, I will change your diapers - yes also feed with the baby bottle.

Both then said - that I am a very good and kind cuckold baby.

I couldn't go on anymore - I cried with happiness. We all cried.
But one thing they said later - from today on I should no longer mommy wife or Bf Daddy.

From today on I can only say mommy or daddy.

I hope you dear Uncle Gregg read this with pleasure - and you too - who read my post.

Your Mommy loves the child you are to her and has taken adult parental responsibility for you too

That is the sentence that touched me deeply.

And how true it is.

I've been a mommys baby boy for about five years.

I now think like a two year old baby and now see her as my mommy - him as my daddy.

Sex and everything related to it has not played a role for me for a long time. I'm a huge Winnie the Pooh fan. Even my bedding is from Winnie the Pooh (including my pacifiers, baby bottles, changing mats, babysuits, and so on).

For me it is important that my mommy is happy and proud (and satisfied)

Absolutely my girlfriend will only do anal or swallow with her bull. It makes it that much more exciting when she sees him because I know that's a possibility when they're together.
My wife's boyfriend is obsessed with anal. I'm more into orally worshipping her beautiful ass. I've been trying ease her into the idea of her becoming his anal slut. She's on the fence about it.

My wife also sucks her boyfriend's after round one to get him ready for round two. They ALWAYS go multiple rounds. She will only suck my cock or give me a hand job PRIOR to intercourse, as I usually give her multiple orgasms while having sex.

If I don't give her multiple orgasms during intercourse, I'm fully expected to immediately to either rub or lick her clit till she's fully satisfied.

Reactions: bellaazz
Is there anything in your relationship that the hotwife reserves for her lover? Any special acts, language or clothing that is exclusive for the bull/lover?

If yes, what is it?

I can't explain why, but the thought of my wife doing things with her lover, that she doesn't do with me it really turns me on. When I realised that the last person she gave a blowjob was her lover, I instantly got a hard on and I was almost annoyed when my wife insisted in blowing me a the movies the other day.
My pussy