Exposing the wife where we live

Anybody any idea how often women get recognised by friends, family and work colleagues after having there pictures shared? I confess that's the thing that excites me (and scares me) the most and has been the subject of fantasies of mine since way before the Internet provided a means to be 'exposed'...
So where are your pics now that friends etc may find you. Maybe I can post some for you on some sites.

Anybody any idea how often women get recognised by friends, family and work colleagues after having there pictures shared? I confess that's the thing that excites me (and scares me) the most and has been the subject of fantasies of mine since way before the Internet provided a means to be 'exposed'...
At work, some computers had erotic screensavers. On these machines, I copied some of my wife’s photos between the pictures. I really enjoyed it when my wife’s picture came out and I heard from my colleagues how exciting it was and that they wanted to fuck her. My wife often came into my workplace, but no one recognizes her because only her body was visible on screen saver, but her tattoos were not.

18268881.jpg

So where are your pics now that friends etc may find you. Maybe I can post some for you on some sites.
Other than the few I've posted on here, the really incriminating ones are (I believe) only in my personal possession and of that of one other guy. Of course I have no idea if that particular guy has shown others or posted them somewhere but I've never been aware that they have.... don't think I'm brave enough to make my fantasies a reality of my own free will, they have always been centred around others choosing to do that to me and taking enjoyment out of my humiliation

Other than the few I've posted on here, the really incriminating ones are (I believe) only in my personal possession and of that of one other guy. Of course I have no idea if that particular guy has shown others or posted them somewhere but I've never been aware that they have.... don't think I'm brave enough to make my fantasies a reality of my own free will, they have always been centred around others choosing to do that to me and taking enjoyment out of my humiliation
I think that other guy has shared pictures of your wife several times already. ;)

Reactions: Scratch
Lucky woman, I genuinely wish I'd be seen by those that know, and not tasteful art like nudes either... pictures that leave no doubt in the mind of the viewer, open cunt for all to see
Yes that’s pic I’m going to take too , when is soaking wet , slack and wide open , 👅

I think you should send me some of those pics in your personal collection. Open wide showing your freshly fucked pussy would be ideal.

You can always beg forgiveness with a wet cunt!!! I wonder how many men will save the picture to use for jack off material?
If it wasn't for the fact that it would almost certainly result in the break up of my marriage I'd be very tempted... after all it would be an 'accident', and not too difficult to imagine doing if you say had another WhatsApp conversation on the go... meant to send the neighbours the nice pic of ducklings from my morning walk and my special friend a pic of me fucking myself hard with a wine bottle... oops got them the wrong way round

Reactions: Jon Day
If it wasn't for the fact that it would almost certainly result in the break up of my marriage I'd be very tempted... after all it would be an 'accident', and not too difficult to imagine doing if you say had another WhatsApp conversation on the go... meant to send the neighbours the nice pic of ducklings from my morning walk and my special friend a pic of me fucking myself hard with a wine bottle... oops got them the wrong way

If it wasn't for the fact that it would almost certainly result in the break up of my marriage I'd be very tempted... after all it would be an 'accident', and not too difficult to imagine doing if you say had another WhatsApp conversation on the go... meant to send the neighbours the nice pic of ducklings from my morning walk and my special friend a pic of me fucking myself hard with a wine bottle... oops got them the wrong way round
You should consider asking men here to request poses showing your tits, cunt, and if your daring your face. You'll be dripping wet.