Exwife Cuckolded Me

Hi everyone
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I admit it. I'm a cuckold. A natural beta who never truly understood my nature until I was fortunate to have a wife who was demanding and critical and needed... more.
Maybe it was a self-fulfilling prophecy. I sought out a woman unconsciously who I new would one day blossom into a non-monogamous slut.

She's a Queen and I always knew that. Born of a higher class and always a bit arrogant. I love that about her. Always have. Always will.

We met young. Dated. Fell in love. Had sex a lot.

I didn't really know what I was getting into by marrying her.

I knew deep down that I could never truly satisfy Nicole. And yet I stayed with her for so many years. Loving her faithfully. Having fun. Living life. Connecting. Loving.

It evolved over time. Drawing more into a dominant and submissive relationship.

Maybe I'm boring everybody but cuckolding isn't just about intercourse. It's emotional and sublime.

If people show interest I'll share more.

Thanks

J
Hey, glad you are enjoying the lifestyle my friend. My wife is very similar to yours in the sense that she is never satisfied sexually, and always wants more. I guess you could say i was crazy to marry her knowing that i would not be able to satisfy her, but i also did not think i was going to end up with a beautiful bbw slut. Anyways, enjoy, my friend!