Face loaded

My wife’s bull has told her he wants to take me to a male only sauna when they open up again and get me a facial by a group of strangers. My wife has had 10 lovers and he wants me to get at least 11 facials, 1 more cock than her.

She had said yes and hopefully get a date set for July.

Has anyone else been forced to do anything like that

Reactions: IrishBull
My wife’s bull has told her he wants to take me to a male only sauna when they open up again and get me a facial by a group of strangers. My wife has had 10 lovers and he wants me to get at least 11 facials, 1 more cock than her.

If you go to a place like that you should expect to receive more than just a couple of facials.

Unfortunately, it wasn't like that yet. But it also excites me a lot. Even if only one man enjoys her face.
Blow_1.jpgBlow_2.jpgBlow_3.jpgBlow_4.jpgBlow_5.JPGBlow_6.JPGBlow_7.JPGBlow_8.jpgI fall in love with my wife when she sucks a stranger.

Interesting concept, of course you do realize that next they will want you to have to have taken more cocks than her ;)