Fake ass users and post

Lately there are too many fake accounts with fake stories etc. Even tough they seems genuine at first, if you dig deeper you find out it's fake. How do you guys deal with these annoying ass users?

Reactions: slutplay
....which prompts the question, is this site yet another largely populated by dreamers, fakes, timewasters and wannabees?
I would say that 90%+ are exactly that. My husband set us up on this site hoping to find some hotwives. Having been in the lifestyle for over 20 years I'd say we know our way around and he quickly discovered that there was a much higher chance of picking up a hotwife from the grocery than there is here. This site doesn't live up to its name one bit. We have quite s few pictures in our media. Yet when I get contacted by a guy, which is often, they keep asking for more and more even they don't have any posted. I'll ask for a picture and at best, I get a close up cock picture. I'll get into a conversation and it's seems that we are heading towards a meeting when all of a sudden the guy realizes it could really happen and it's crickets.
The bottom line is that this site is, or at least has become, a site for guys to amuse themselves and jerk off. Actually meet up? No way. Their wives would find out.

Some are easy to spot - new users posting links to other sites or spammers posting the same message in lots of different posts.
Some aren't so easy and you only realise when you read contradicting posts they've made in different threads.
If you see anything that seems suspicious or is downright blatant, hit the report button to bring it to the attention of the mods.
Agreed. I had an account on here for a few years before deleting it (needed a break lol). It’s just like any other social media site. If someone follows you and is posting links to go here or there, it’s most likely a bot/spammer. As far as some of the threads go on here…
Lately there are too many fake accounts with fake stories etc. Even tough they seems genuine at first, if you dig deeper you find out it's fake. How do you guys deal with these annoying ass users?
There seems to be some “fishing” stories in some threads (the fish gets bigger each time). There’s plenty of people on here that call out the bullshit. It’s better to let the fake users to keep posting because they contradict themselves and they always get exposed by what they say. But you can always hit report and let the admins take care of it. Treat it like any other social media platform….

I will tell you point blank im no fake,why disipoint anyone with fake stuff,not into playing games but yes for sure there are fakes
Please login or become a member to view

Reactions: Sixteenshots
I will tell you point blank im no fake,why disipoint anyone with fake stuff,not into playing games but yes for sure there are fakes

You are sexy! I agree, why play games and disappoint. But there are people who thrive on it. I was reading a thread where two people were called out for pretending to be women or a couple. And asking questions about how to satisfy a woman when they claim they are one… just contradicting statements and posts.

I think most of us, at least to those who it matters to, are smart enough to figure out what's real and what's fake on this site. If I find something I think is fantasy trying to pass as reality, I just move along.
If someone posts fake or internet pics, you can point it out and then move along. In my experience, flame wars with people are a waste of time and VERY BORING to read, no matter who's right.

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
I think most of us, at least to those who it matters to, are smart enough to figure out what's real and what's fake on this site. If I find something I think is fantasy trying to pass as reality, I just move along.
If someone posts fake or internet pics, you can point it out and then move along. In my experience, flame wars with people are a waste of time and VERY BORING to read, no matter who's right.
The strange things is when I have called fake people out for BS, they go after you and say how rude you are. In yet they are happy to speak and believe the BS. Most are just sad lonely wannabe who’s only outlet for their unfulfilled fantasies is here.

Agreed. I had an account on here for a few years before deleting it (needed a break lol). It’s just like any other social media site. If someone follows you and is posting links to go here or there, it’s most likely a bot/spammer. As far as some of the threads go on here…

There seems to be some “fishing” stories in some threads (the fish gets bigger each time). There’s plenty of people on here that call out the bullshit. It’s better to let the fake users to keep posting because they contradict themselves and they always get exposed by what they say. But you can always hit report and let the admins take care of it. Treat it like any other social media platform….
Could you please explain how to delete my account?
Thank you in advance.

We've had our share of fakes, from this site as well as others. It appears for many guys the fantasy of fucking a married woman is great jerk material, but when it comes time to actually meet they chicken out. That's fine I guess, but it's a waste of time. We have met some real guys on here as well as a few other sites that she has fucked and we are friends with them, so there are REAL people out there.

Reactions: Polariodcouple