Fantasy

My hubby and I have experienced and continue to experience cuckolding with a regular partner. However I still want more and want to be shared with two guys while Steve watches.
Hopefully this will happen soon with our regular friend as he may introduce another. I have told him that I want to be taken by two guys while Steve watches and jacks off.
I would like to suck there cocks at the same time and then have them both take me while sucking the other. Finally I would like them to both cover my tits in hot cum, Steve would then suck my tits and their cocks

s.qwe2.jpg

My hubby and I have experienced and continue to experience cuckolding with a regular partner. However I still want more and want to be shared with two guys while Steve watches.
Hopefully this will happen soon with our regular friend as he may introduce another. I have told him that I want to be taken by two guys while Steve watches and jacks off.
I would like to suck there cocks at the same time and then have them both take me while sucking the other. Finally I would like them to both cover my tits in hot cum, Steve would then suck my tits and their cocks

s.View attachment 505167

s.View attachment 505167
How’s the fantasy Cumming ?

Reactions: naturalcucky