Feeling Regret

Last night we went through with our first cuckolding experience. We have talked about it for a long time, we both agreed it was something we wanted and were excited for it. The nervousness and excitement all day was intense. When we finally met with the guy and everything got started it just went so quickly and it was a lot for me to handle in the moment. The sex that my wife and the bull were having was very intense and she just really let loose and went wild. It was exactly what we talked about and she and him looked like they were really enjoying each other. I started out excited but I was jerking off and came quickly, after I came my excitement level really dropped. I didn’t get hard again and just kind of sat there and watched them fuck. I feel so awkward about it now and am regretting the experience. I really don’t know how I should I be feeling but this isn’t what I expected.

You should expect this feeling after you've cum. This is the reason I expect to restrain myself from jerking off the first time my wife fulills my fantasy. We engage in fantasy play and I always feel some level of regret after I've cum. Don't worry, it's normal. Your arousal over this was at some level because of her enjoyment of another lover. You wanted her to experience a new level of sexual fullfilment. It doesn't end with the Bull leaving, you must make sure she continues to view the experience as a postive thing.
You should be talking to your wife about this and letting her know about your regret. Don't make her feel bad, just be honest with her and tell her how much you appreciate her indulging you and that you need her to reassure you.
I imagine that she can feel that you are having second thoughts. You both went into this with open eyes so make sure she knows that you still love her and you don't blame her for any negative reactions. It's important to make her feel loved. You will want to do this again so if there is any chance you've made her feel bad about this, you want to make sure she doesn't.
Best of luck to you.

Last night we went through with our first cuckolding experience. We have talked about it for a long time, we both agreed it was something we wanted and were excited for it. The nervousness and excitement all day was intense. When we finally met with the guy and everything got started it just went so quickly and it was a lot for me to handle in the moment. The sex that my wife and the bull were having was very intense and she just really let loose and went wild. It was exactly what we talked about and she and him looked like they were really enjoying each other. I started out excited but I was jerking off and came quickly, after I came my excitement level really dropped. I didn’t get hard again and just kind of sat there and watched them fuck. I feel so awkward about it now and am regretting the experience. I really don’t know how I should I be feeling but this isn’t what I expected.
😬😬😬😬😬😬 should have wore chastity

You should expect this feeling after you've cum. This is the reason I expect to restrain myself from jerking off the first time my wife fulills my fantasy. We engage in fantasy play and I always feel some level of regret after I've cum. Don't worry, it's normal. Your arousal over this was at some level because of her enjoyment of another lover. You wanted her to experience a new level of sexual fullfilment. It doesn't end with the Bull leaving, you must make sure she continues to view the experience as a postive thing.
You should be talking to your wife about this and letting her know about your regret. Don't make her feel bad, just be honest with her and tell her how much you appreciate her indulging you and that you need her to reassure you.
I imagine that she can feel that you are having second thoughts. You both went into this with open eyes so make sure she knows that you still love her and you don't blame her for any negative reactions. It's important to make her feel loved. You will want to do this again so if there is any chance you've made her feel bad about this, you want to make sure she doesn't.
Best of luck to you.
totally agree with wormwood! I think that it's been shared many times here that after the male orgasms, his excitement level decreases substantially. Consequently, I require that hubby NOT touch himself if he is allowed to watch or participate. His prolonged excitement often gets him to willingly try things that we only imagined.
Do share your feelong with your wife and PLEASE do not make her feel guilty for enjoying herself.

Some sense of regret isn't unusual, especially after you've ejaculated. After all, you've just experienced your wife enjoying sex with another man - which is possibly, even probably continuing to happen, even though you're already spent and the refractory/post ejaculation phase of things is happening.

We're societally conditioned, as well as emotionally wired to have some negative thoughts in situations like this. The blend of taboo, regret, humiliation (especially if you've prematurely ejaculated), jealousy and similar things all come into play.

You can train yourself to avoid cumming until your wife, and/or her lover have experienced orgasm. That helps reduce the negative emotions. You can set yourself up for positive thoughts about the experience; acceptance that your wife is free to enjoy sexual pleasure with another man, or men, and the joy of seeing her experience orgasm with another man's cock.

We have talked today and I have made sure not to tell her anything that would make her feel like she did anything wrong. She didn’t do anything that she shouldn’t have and I am happy that she enjoyed it so much. I still feel so weird about it all. It is a mixture of excitement and regret. I can’t get out of my head how she just went wild for the other guys dick and they just had such an intense night of fucking. It’s not something that I can compare to. But also, that’s the reason we did it. I wanted her to experience a bigger and better cock.

We have talked today and I have made sure not to tell her anything that would make her feel like she did anything wrong. She didn’t do anything that she shouldn’t have and I am happy that she enjoyed it so much. I still feel so weird about it all. It is a mixture of excitement and regret. I can’t get out of my head how she just went wild for the other guys dick and they just had such an intense night of fucking. It’s not something that I can compare to. But also, that’s the reason we did it. I wanted her to experience a bigger and better cock.
You're doing well then. It's all about her and her enjoyment. You have to take pleasure in her pleasure. The fact that it turns you on is secondary. Treasure her, and if she wishes to do it again, and I'm sure she will, make sure you keep a degree of control and let her decide when you cum. In a couple of days, if not tomorrow, you'll want her to do it again. Focus on her pleasure and take joy in the fact that your giving her what she needs even if it's not from you.

You're doing well then. It's all about her and her enjoyment. You have to take pleasure in her pleasure. The fact that it turns you on is secondary. Treasure her, and if she wishes to do it again, and I'm sure she will, make sure you keep a degree of control and let her decide when you cum. In a couple of days, if not tomorrow, you'll want her to do it again. Focus on her pleasure and take joy in the fact that your giving her what she needs even if it's not from you.
Once again, totally agree with this evaluation: Ever since hubs learned and accepted that MY happiness, sexually speaking, is paramount and primary to his, we are both much happier and fulfilled. Focus on Her and Her happiness.

Best of luck to you.
This. Exactly.

This is very good advice.
I've been applying a strategy to my husband lately since he's not allowed to fuck me. If he's not with me, that's his problem, but if is next to me and watch how I am fucked he’s not allowed to jerk until after cleaning my pussy then can cum in my mouth.
There were also situations when I tied his hands behind his back.
Let me have A piece of that ass

Reactions: WantedIt
У нас все было наоборот. Был момент, когда мы с женой были в клубе и потом поехали заниматься в офисе питьем алкоголя. С нами был ещё друг. И вот я начал уговаривать свою жену на секс с ним. Она сказала мне, что не хочет. Но я подвинул друга ближе к ней и сам снял его штаны. Жена взяла его член в руки и начала дрочить. Но друг застеснялся и отошёл. На этом все и закончилось. Но на утро

Я проснулся и вспомнил что было. Мой член тут же стал как железный !!!
и так много раз за утро 7.
но жена не хочет быть секс в группе (
What the fuck is this

У нас все было наоборот. Был момент, когда мы с женой были в клубе и потом поехали заниматься в офисе питьем алкоголя. С нами был ещё друг. И вот я начал уговаривать свою жену на секс с ним. Она сказала мне, что не хочет. Но я подвинул друга ближе к ней и сам снял его штаны. Жена взяла его член в руки и начала дрочить. Но друг застеснялся и отошёл. На этом все и закончилось. Но на утро

Я проснулся и вспомнил что было. Мой член тут же стал как железный !!!
и так много раз за утро 7.
но жена не хочет быть секс в группе (
My wife is the same. She will fuck other men, but feels very strongly that sex has to be one on one. Maybe start from there at least, since you go to war with the army you have, not the army you wish you had.

Totally normal response. I used to experience this during the fantasy play build up to the real thing. But I knew that I'd be hot for it again in a little while, so I never let on.

Funny thing is, when I've done this in real life, I don't experience it like that. Just the opposite, my refractory time is substantially reduced and I was able to cum many times during the course of the evening. At one point, watching my first wife fucking my good friend, I was exhausted and lost interest for a short while, and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up later to the sound of slap slap slap as he was fucking her again, and was instantly hard. In the days afterward each time, my libido was in high gear.

Don't worry about it. Sex is 90% mental, and you'll adapt in time.

We were the opposite. There was a moment when my wife and I were in a club and then went to the office for another drink of whiskey. My friend was with us. And when she was drunk, he began to persuade his wife to have sex with him. She told me she didn't want to. But I moved my friend closer to her and unbuttoned his pants myself. The wife took his penis in her hands and began to masturbate. friend got shy and walked away. This is where it all ended. But In the morning I woke up and remembered what happened. My penis immediately became like iron !!! when I remember how touch someone else's very excited. But the wife always opens up new proposals.

Once again, totally agree with this evaluation: Ever since hubs learned and accepted that MY happiness, sexually speaking, is paramount and primary to his, we are both much happier and fulfilled. Focus on Her and Her happiness.
If necessary get a cage to stop you ejaculating. That way you will stay aroused and enjoy the experience. It is important that both your wife and her bull are totally finished and you have shown your support for them and their love making by lovingly cleaning her and accepting your Bulls cum. Tell them how much you enjoy your duty as a cuckold hubby.

Attachments

• cuckmeal01.jpg
    cuckmeal01.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 124
Do you have ANY IDEA how fortunate you are? You've probably already gotten hard again several times since then and understand that this is as good as it gets. She agreed to do this, you guys found a guy, he was great, your wife enjoyed her sex with him in a fantastic way and they both got off! Just read most of the posts on this site and try to understand that you've hit the lottery. Get over it, IT"S JUST SEX and she's loving it. THAT is what it's all about. You're not going to "unfuck" her now, ever! She's been fucked by another guy and loved it and she's not going back, unless you give in to your feelings and discourage her. If you discourage her, she will never do this again (with your knowledge) and will feel badly about it. You will keep hounding her to do it again too!

Encourage her to do it again, don't masturbate and take a few pics and vids to watch later. As soon as they are finished then move in and maybe go down on her a bit and fuck her "sloppy seconds". You will be in heaven and she will feel very close to you. Forget the negative vibes from your climax blues. You should give her permission to play with him on her own, have her take a few pics or vids to send to you and then you won't be there to torture yourself. Just let her play and tell you after. You have hit the jackpot and you're going to love this because your wife is going to have such a fantastic sex life now. Congrats

Mrs Hw

@WantedIt, I know another couple on here that finally took the plunge into the Hotwife/Bull lifestyle. They got consumed in it and ended up taking a break. Didn’t quit, just took a break from it.

His analogy was that they decided to treat it like dessert. It’s a nice treat once in a while, but too much isn’t necessarily good for you in the long run.

Like others have said, relish her experience. Keep communicating. Give her flowers or whatever helps her feel like you’re courting her. Make her feel special! Then. Communicate some more. Learn to be honest about both your experiences with this. Tell her you had post-orgasm blues and that you shouldn’t have cum some early in the night. Then you work on a couple of solutions for next time together.

You will both need to understand what each other needs for “after care” in order to tend your marriage. You must keep communicating!