Finally we are active again!!

luvmy46hw

Couple
Its been a busy year and as things have settled so has my wife on a bull that she knows well and is very attracted to. She is a teacher and there was a dad of a student of hers years ago that she really liked because he was a very good father. She also was very attracted to him because he is tall, broad shouldered, and in great shape with a very dominant disposition. Recently discussions began on social media and those discussions became more directed toward hotwifing. His interests were verified towards her and then he and I also began talking. This past Friday night we all got together at a local bar. We knew several people there so they were close to each other but no lines were crossed. Then we decided to go to another place. I told my wife to ride with him. As I drove my mind kept wondering, what was happening? When I arrived first I noticed they kept going then turned around. After they got there I found out through him that he was feeling her tits and she had to get her bra back on! Later in the club they danced and grinded on each other and began making out!! He eventually had to leave. They have texted several times since and last night they began sharing naked photos!! They are planning a date to get together this week and I cant wait for her to be taken by him. I want to be there or record so I can enjoy but she has expressed to me she enjoys it when I am not there. I want her to enjoy it as much as possible but I also want to enjoy so what do we do??

She has her hotwife anklet on again and has been flirting with a guy she has been fucked by twice. When he gets his place available to fuck her she told him she was his! If that does not happen tonight then were going out for a spontaneous bar hookup!!