First BBC finally happened!

Well everyone, it finally happened. We’ve been talking about it for awhile and tonight, events happened in our favor.

We went to a club this evening. Rachel and I were enjoying playing pool and genuinely having a good time. A young black man came over and began to chat. We played pool with him. It was cordial and fun, although he did occasionally brush across her chest or ass. We then went up to the second level and watched part of an orgy. We found our own bed and began to make out. I was fingering her. It was hot.

After a little bit, Rachel straddled me and I pulled up her dress. He big thonged ass was out for everyone to see and that was a lot of people. After a while our new friend came up, Asked for consent, ad began to play with her pussy.

Eventually after he and I took turn s fingering and spanking her, he whipped out a lovely bbc, not huge, but just the right size. He took her from behind while she sucked my cock.

He fucked her good and hard, and came in about 10 minutes, into the condom and outside of her push. He was incredible. Then I took over and fucked her for about 20. She kept whispering she couldn’t believe she just took her first bbc. Then she squirted all over, and came huge as I came inside her. She said she can’t wait to try another! Also tonight we both realized that we really enjoyed people watching us fuck!
Congratulation for having your first BBC..I Love fact that she´s a squirter :love: :love:

Reactions: Anonymousrob84