First step….

You have said in your first post that they have previously kissed , can you remember if it was a ‘ friends kiss ‘ or what ? , don’t know why he freaked out if you didn’t say anything to go with it ? , not like you said - what do think of those 👙😛 ? . Surprisingly over the top reaction if you ask me - maybe already more to them than meets the eye ?

You have said in your first post that they have previously kissed , can you remember if it was a ‘ friends kiss ‘ or what ? , don’t know why he freaked out if you didn’t say anything to go with it ? , not like you said - what do think of those 👙😛 ? . Surprisingly over the top reaction if you ask me - maybe already more to them than meets the eye ?
It was definitely not a friend kiss and he has certainly had a good feel of her before. I am still shocked he didn’t ask to see more. I think i will take everyones advice and just back off

Reactions: RickthePilot76
It was definitely not a friend kiss and he has certainly had a good feel of her before. I am still shocked he didn’t ask to see more. I think i will take everyones advice and just back off
Curiouser and curiouser - he’s had a good feel of the goods and kissed her properly , then recoils in distress over a pic of her and if you didn’t say anything contrary to oops sorry or you weren’t meant to see that or anything leading then maybe he has already screwed her ? . His over the top reaction could be trying to cover up what he’s had already - you display the exact opposite to what is expected . Seems really really odd to me - he could have said that’s ok I have pics on my phone too or said nice shirt to deflect what would be your perceived embarrassment at the pic turning up - instead he goes off on one - strange 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: Spence Smith