and here's how the date ended with my cucky being given the permission to click pictures while the "gentleman bull" enjoyed the wares.. But I will say this.. the greatest satisfaction is the "mental high" that I got after that night - a stranger treating me like a Queen and Princess who will want to bounce on his cock and having so much power over my hubby for being the "beta" male incapable of satisfying his bride.
Sexy, tempting, fuckable!

Reactions: Pineappleluvers
LOL.. You are funny!! but perhaps you should if you like what you see? Would love to know how many guys here have tasted "brown pussy"?
Your messages evoke cherished memories of two dear friends.
A couple, he's Portuguese and she's Indian, once promised that if he worked overseas, I'd warm her cold feet at bed.

Though my kinky side might express some regret, looking back, I find solace in treasuring their enduring friendship.

Your posts have touched a sentimental chord in me. 😊

Reactions: toolman2c
So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
You are too spicy and hot!

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
Ooooooh, you look amazing, I can't wait to learn and see more...

Reactions: Chrissy99
So continued my teasing through the long weekend but this time with my alpha/ bull lover instead of my husband. He made me wear a "salwar suit" (traditional Indian attire) without a bra. My boobs were jiggling under the transparent material and he also pinched my nipples before he made me walk outside so that the nipples were erect and it was pretty obvious to anyone that I was braless. This small clip is me getting ready without the bra. Will post a few more of me walking outside wearing this dress. Would love to get your comments and feedback.

Attachments

• MM0012.mp4
    34.5 MB
So continued my teasing through the long weekend but this time with my alpha/ bull lover instead of my husband. He made me wear a "salwar suit" (traditional Indian attire) without a bra. My boobs were jiggling under the transparent material and he also pinched my nipples before he made me walk outside so that the nipples were erect and it was pretty obvious to anyone that I was braless. This small clip is me getting ready without the bra. Will post a few more of me walking outside wearing this dress. Would love to get your comments and feedback.
You look absolutely beautiful in that outfit! If you decide not to post the other videos here, would you be willing to share them with me directly? I'd love to see more of such a sexy and adventurous lady!

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
My hubby wanted to share some pictures of how I was dressed in case it was not evident in the video? I wore a very low back blouse without a bra and had "stripper heels" on which bad my 36D boobs jiggle everytime I would walk. As I was saying, I dressed like this to go to a "desi" (indian event club) and found myself being hit on by several "eligible duded" including a couple of black guys (whom I should have paid more attention to! However, I ended giving my burner phone to 3 guys at the club. I ended up going out with 2 of the guys over the weekend but as mentioned in my previous post.. no action, it was rather lame. But yesterday was a little different and will post a new thread with a video on that.
love her feet and heels what a turn on

By the way.. I met 2 more Indian-American wives this past weekend who are into the lifestyle. They had my hubby take some sexy pictures of theirs. They are not active on this site.
No worries, and no rush. Had to ask just in case I missed them for some reason. Thank you for sharing all that you have so far!
By popular request really due to @86cowboy , my hubby decided to edit two small clips which I am updating here. One is just a simple walk of me wearing the dress and the other one is me taking off the top part of the dress to reveal my braless "unhinged" breasts. I did get some really good stares from several men (and some women as well) and indulged the exhibitionist in me. This was a pretty "heady" weekend for me - had a Thanksgiving dinner date with my bull lover - not sure if you all have seen that clip?

Attachments

• MM0013.mp4
    12.7 MB
  • MM0014.mp4
    18.5 MB
Your messages evoke cherished memories of two dear friends.
A couple, he's Portuguese and she's Indian, once promised that if he worked overseas, I'd warm her cold feet at bed.

Though my kinky side might express some regret, looking back, I find solace in treasuring their enduring friendship.

Your posts have touched a sentimental chord in me. 😊
Hi there - so glad that my posting brought back some happy memories for you! I hope you like what you see on my page!

By the way.. I met 2 more Indian-American wives this past weekend who are into the lifestyle. They had my hubby take some sexy pictures of theirs. They are not active on this site.

By popular request really due to @86cowboy , my hubby decided to edit two small clips which I am updating here. One is just a simple walk of me wearing the dress and the other one is me taking off the top part of the dress to reveal my braless "unhinged" breasts. I did get some really good stares from several men (and some women as well) and indulged the exhibitionist in me. This was a pretty "heady" weekend for me - had a Thanksgiving dinner date with my bull lover - not sure if you all have seen that clip?
Both clips do a great job at teasing ;)

And no I don't think we've seen the Thanksgiving video at all O:)

Thank you @SNJ_Dom for being the first one to like my work! I know I can always count on your loyal followership and patronage! Greatly appreciate it. and of course your suggestions are also welcome. BTW, I met another indian wanna be hotwife recently. She's not active on this site but hoping to woo her here!

There was a meal on that table? The true meal in that room was you! You are truly stunning! And you look amazing walking around in that outfit. Thank you!!
@86cowboy - aww... you are sweet and funny!! Here's the original thread and attachments that I had posted yesterday

Mmmmmm very very nice and sexy!! Need to stand up and show off that body 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wow you are looking Very very Hot in green saree and backless blouse. Looking delicious pretty queen .