So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
You looks so beautiful in green saree. And that waist chain made me so hard

My hubby wanted to share some pictures of how I was dressed in case it was not evident in the video? I wore a very low back blouse without a bra and had "stripper heels" on which bad my 36D boobs jiggle everytime I would walk. As I was saying, I dressed like this to go to a "desi" (indian event club) and found myself being hit on by several "eligible duded" including a couple of black guys (whom I should have paid more attention to! However, I ended giving my burner phone to 3 guys at the club. I ended up going out with 2 of the guys over the weekend but as mentioned in my previous post.. no action, it was rather lame. But yesterday was a little different and will post a new thread with a video on that.
Wow love ur belly button in love with ur body and am becoming more wild seeing u dam Hotty

So yesterday (Sunday), my husband picked a "salwar suit" (pant suit) for my date and filmed me getting into it.. hope this shows you a little bit more of my "brown curves" - as always open to feedback and comments. The date went quite well.. he was quite the gentleman but did not give up any opportunities to feel my boobs and ass as the occassions presented themselves. He was an older gentleman (married but in a loveless marriage) and so had some spunk in him - it was an evening that ended well and cucky was quite happy as well!
Sexy under arms and beautiful ass wow love it

Continuing on this thread with some updates.

First clarification: in case people notice the "black hair" in the first video posting of mine versus the "chestnut" hair in the last few postings. I use wigs and temporary tatoos to protect my identity! I used to be active on MeWe and another Indian site (xossipy) that has gone defunct where my identity was compromised and since then have been extra careful and so I do mask my identity when I am creating this type of content. For the believers in me, please follow along and for those who dont think I am real (though I am verifed), hope you find entertainment elsewhere.

Second: So met my "Bull Friend" (versus boyfriend) again after our first date and he unleashed the exhibitionist in. He asked me to wer only a tight dress with a thong and no bra where my boobs and the curves of my body were clearly visible. And then asked my hubby to film me as he walked by my side. We spent an hour outside and went to various stores where people got an eyefull. I was so wet by the time we came back and had mind numbing sex after the exhibitionistic parade! I am looking for creative ideas for "accidental teasing" and exhibitonism and so would welcome any thoughts!! Enjoy!
Wow love this round ass wish I was groping u while we are walking

Wow
So continued my teasing through the long weekend but this time with my alpha/ bull lover instead of my husband. He made me wear a "salwar suit" (traditional Indian attire) without a bra. My boobs were jiggling under the transparent material and he also pinched my nipples before he made me walk outside so that the nipples were erect and it was pretty obvious to anyone that I was braless. This small clip is me getting ready without the bra. Will post a few more of me walking outside wearing this dress. Would love to get your comments and feedback.
love to spank u and eat u

My hubby wanted to share some pictures of how I was dressed in case it was not evident in the video? I wore a very low back blouse without a bra and had "stripper heels" on which bad my 36D boobs jiggle everytime I would walk. As I was saying, I dressed like this to go to a "desi" (indian event club) and found myself being hit on by several "eligible duded" including a couple of black guys (whom I should have paid more attention to! However, I ended giving my burner phone to 3 guys at the club. I ended up going out with 2 of the guys over the weekend but as mentioned in my previous post.. no action, it was rather lame. But yesterday was a little different and will post a new thread with a video on that.
just fucking wow........brown caramel sweet

and here's how the date ended with my cucky being given the permission to click pictures while the "gentleman bull" enjoyed the wares.. But I will say this.. the greatest satisfaction is the "mental high" that I got after that night - a stranger treating me like a Queen and Princess who will want to bounce on his cock and having so much power over my hubby for being the "beta" male incapable of satisfying his bride.
damn damn!!!...devastatingly sexy.........the mental high is too much

Continuing on this thread with some updates.

First clarification: in case people notice the "black hair" in the first video posting of mine versus the "chestnut" hair in the last few postings. I use wigs and temporary tatoos to protect my identity! I used to be active on MeWe and another Indian site (xossipy) that has gone defunct where my identity was compromised and since then have been extra careful and so I do mask my identity when I am creating this type of content. For the believers in me, please follow along and for those who dont think I am real (though I am verifed), hope you find entertainment elsewhere.

Second: So met my "Bull Friend" (versus boyfriend) again after our first date and he unleashed the exhibitionist in. He asked me to wer only a tight dress with a thong and no bra where my boobs and the curves of my body were clearly visible. And then asked my hubby to film me as he walked by my side. We spent an hour outside and went to various stores where people got an eyefull. I was so wet by the time we came back and had mind numbing sex after the exhibitionistic parade! I am looking for creative ideas for "accidental teasing" and exhibitonism and so would welcome any thoughts!! Enjoy!
totally mesmerising!!.........cant wait for you.........

Honestly the mental rush has been phenomenal.. I feel a new surge of confidence in my day to day life! I am in sales and frankly have a new "glow" as my colleagues are starting to remark. Never thought that hotwifing would have some benefits for me professionally as well.. :LOL::LOL:
it is showing in them pics too........that aura of your beauty is charming!

We share many similar situations..wife met, for the second time, a young black lover. Wife wore short skirt, heels, and looked stunning..We met at motel and she took him to lunch in a 5 star restaurant to show him off..and her get some attention too. I went to a meeting and met them back at the hotel. Wife got out a pack of condoms she brought, and he told her those are too small. I mentioned a convenience store across the street, so they left together. She later told me they went in hand in hand, quite crowded with african americans, he told her to ask the check out girl where the condoms were, and went hand in hand with him..he loudly said "the magnum ones". She got some and together they checked out (she paid). Later, after he left the room, she told me he really needed the magnums. All fun ended a week later..we were in Vegas on vacation when his wife called..found wifes number on his phone..a hazard of this lifestyle..
hope you guys relive the fun

So continued my teasing through the long weekend but this time with my alpha/ bull lover instead of my husband. He made me wear a "salwar suit" (traditional Indian attire) without a bra. My boobs were jiggling under the transparent material and he also pinched my nipples before he made me walk outside so that the nipples were erect and it was pretty obvious to anyone that I was braless. This small clip is me getting ready without the bra. Will post a few more of me walking outside wearing this dress. Would love to get your comments and feedback.
you looking like fairy whose a hotwife!!..........so fucking gorgeous

By the way.. I met 2 more Indian-American wives this past weekend who are into the lifestyle. They had my hubby take some sexy pictures of theirs. They are not active on this site.

By popular request really due to @86cowboy , my hubby decided to edit two small clips which I am updating here. One is just a simple walk of me wearing the dress and the other one is me taking off the top part of the dress to reveal my braless "unhinged" breasts. I did get some really good stares from several men (and some women as well) and indulged the exhibitionist in me. This was a pretty "heady" weekend for me - had a Thanksgiving dinner date with my bull lover - not sure if you all have seen that clip?
you are looking super gorgeous...........love those hair!........those curves....everything..........i wanna know you more........