First threesome

lesajima392

My wife had had a couple of sensual massages from this guy but that was as far as it went. I told him after the next one I was going to fuck her on the table and he said go for it. At the end I stripped, went over and started fucking her. I didn't think she would but I bent over and told her to go ahead and take him in her mouth. To my surprise she went for it with gusto. She was sucking him long after I came. Afterwards she went into the bathroom to freshen up. She said he caught her by surprise and came in her mouth. I told her you know exactly what is going to happen if you suck a guy that long and I am sure she did.

My wife had had a couple of sensual massages from this guy but that was as far as it went. I told him after the next one I was going to fuck her on the table and he said go for it. At the end I stripped, went over and started fucking her. I didn't think she would but I bent over and told her to go ahead and take him in her mouth. To my surprise she went for it with gusto. She was sucking him long after I came. Afterwards she went into the bathroom to freshen up. She said he caught her by surprise and came in her mouth. I told her you know exactly what is going to happen if you suck a guy that long and I am sure she did.

Fantastic wife you have . Would love to get my wife in the same situation and be able to watch her suck another man's hard cock.

Fantastic wife you have . Would love to get my wife in the same situation and be able to watch her suck another man's hard cock.

I will tell you this. My wife came from a pretty fundamentalist background and was very against this type of thing. Without details she at 52 agreed to the first massage. Things changed after that. It was the same guy. I was reading and
after about 40 minutes I looked up. Her leg was starting to twitch and she was masterbating the guy. You never kmow.