First time getting raw dick as hotwife

615blackstag

Male
Gold
From
TN, US
Enjoy I sure did.... After that night he came in her for a week straight. We both kept her filled that week. I would let him fuck first then I would dive in after him. Usually had 4 loads in her by the time we were done. We're in TN Nashville looking for more guys since it's been kind of dry. This guy moved he was the best.

Attachments

• 20211014_040107.mp4
    96 MB
I was filming helped spread her ass cheeks a little lol. We had talked about jax fucking her raw before he came back over. I went to the bathroom and he was waiting to slide it in. Keep in mind only my wife and I discussed this. So I was surprised when he said L told me you wanted to see her get raw dick. Ha my heart jumped for a second and I said hell yea and I want to film it.

Enjoy I sure did.... After that night he came in her for a week straight. We both kept her filled that week. I would let him fuck first then I would dive in after him. Usually had 4 loads in her by the time we were done. We're in TN Nashville looking for more guys since it's been kind of dry. This guy moved he was the best.
so yummy to see love to feel that

God she looks absolutely amazing

Reactions: 615blackstag