First time here. My wife Miyuki from Japan

My boss (now ex boss) is one ugly men which even his wife and kids left him. He is like Yakuza who has so many sex trip to Asia.
His first words after introduced him to MIyuki was she smell really good and asked me how she liked to be serveed on bed.

He later say things like I can not satify her body.. only his skill can make her real orgasm....

Sadly he was right about that....

I am starting to think if I should share so many photo of my own wife here...

She still working at private high school as teacher until coming December.
I for one appreciate you sharing your pictures. She has hot body love to see them. Are you interested in sharing her with others and maybe watching instead of being behind a lock door

I never actively seek other men sharing my wife. We had more than a few offer from men around us to share my wife including our company's owners son who took her out for a day trip once during our company trip. It was supposed to be a day trip yet he took her to remote island famous for mixed bath (men and women take bath together).

Her high school principle has been after her for many years and she was groped more than dozen times.

Yet most notorious one is my boss and our college professor who took her photo during college years. He was art teacher and used her as his model for 2 years after school ended up tried to take her virginity before graduation. He was at least successful shooting her semi nude photo during her college year.

Miyuki is from countryside and was easy target in Tokyo by many older men....She is pure heart lady and still is.

I am starting to think if I should share so many photo of my own wife here...

She still working at private high school as teacher until coming December.
Your wife has a great body, however if you are uncomfortable with showing the pictures then don't place anymore on here. Be true to yourself in what you do. Some people will try to pressure you to post pictures, but you don't have to if you don't want too. Stay in your comfort zone

• Dislike
Reactions: commissar1969
Your wife has a great body, however if you are uncomfortable with showing the pictures then don't place anymore on here. Be true to yourself in what you do. Some people will try to pressure you to post pictures, but you don't have to if you don't want too. Stay in your comfort zone

After married many years a men start to feel less attracted by wife. Meantime, there are a few men who want my wife and seduce her when visiting our apartment. I am a very quiet person and boss knew my weak personality... just can not say no... Stronger men especially try to convince me to share my wife. My company's owners son often invite us to trip with him but I know what he want is my wife.

I am simply curious what English people think about my Japanese wife... There are so many sexy western women with great body.... my wife is a regular school teacher and wife of two...

I can share photo with people who is gentle and listen to what happened to our life even since boss came into our life. I can not tell anyone in Japan nor around my people I work with..

Back to beach house, next morning, boss told me to take our kids and go home. And he said leave Miyuki alone with him on Sunday all day.

At that point, I decided about my boss saving my job to Miyuki. She was silent at first and told us to go home first, and she said she will be OK to stay.

I and kids left his beach house after breakfast. Boss did not even let us say goodbye and took Miyuki to shower room to wash her.

MY heart was pounding crazy on the way go home....

All I know about Sunday is from Miyuki told me almost month later... and this picture is from boss I received almost 3 years after the Sunday.

Attachments

• miyuki_mon4b.jpg
    miyuki_mon4b.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 255
I can share photo with people who is gentle and listen to what happened to our life even since boss came into our life. I can not tell anyone in Japan nor around my people I work with..

Back to beach house, next morning, boss told me to take our kids and go home. And he said leave Miyuki alone with him on Sunday all day.

At that point, I decided about my boss saving my job to Miyuki. She was silent at first and told us to go home first, and she said she will be OK to stay.

I and kids left his beach house after breakfast. Boss did not even let us say goodbye and took Miyuki to shower room to wash her.

All I know about Sunday is from Miyuki told me almost month later... and this picture is from boss I received almost 3 years after the Sunday.
very sexy, when i visit japan i want to have her

After we left, boss let Miyuki took bath while he watched her. He told her to go straight to bed and wait for him.

When he appeared in bed room, he had vibrator in his hand. He tied her hands and kissed for long time.

He then started to use vibrator on her body and contineued to her pussy.

Attachments

• myuki-sun3.jpg
    myuki-sun3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 238
After we left, boss let Miyuki took bath while he watched her. He told her to go straight to bed and wait for him.

When he appeared in bed room, he had vibrator in his hand. He tied her hands and kissed for long time.

He then started to use vibrator on her body and contineued to her pussy.
I would say when he tied her hands he could do what he wanted.

Wow, I would very much like to stuff my cock in her, after munching on her cunt. You're a very lucky man.

Yeah, it does, but could be his first steps to asking his wife to become a slut for him.
Maybe he's just wanking at the thought we are wanking over his wife's pics? All good.

Reactions: Sky72
We don't know, but doesn't sound right. No worries. We get to look at his wife naked, and maybe cum over the pics. She could be a really dirty cunt if he encourages her.

Reactions: Kenken
I had no choice and did.. It was this day all started and a few years later, he started to give me some of the photo from his Miyuki collection.

This is from the day at beach house....

Miyuki is BEAUTIFUL! Wow!! Awesome story, too! Segokata desu! :) (My wife is also Japanese)