First time shaved

When I met my wife she was not shaved - the bf she had just broken up with liked her natural and she stayed that way as I liked it. She had shaved for other lovers. When she started playing she never shaved and up till now no guy has ever said 'no thanks' to her natural pussy.
Good girl , she just likes to keep her blokes happy with whatever style they like best.

When was the first time your wife shaved? Was it for you or someone else. Did it come as a surprise to you or did you ask her?
My wife was already shaved when I met her and she kept it like that for a long time. It's also how I prefer it, so she never felt the need to change it. She stopped shaving when she met her current lover, he likes it hairy. Like really a full bush. I'm not a fan of it, still prefer it shaved, but he loves her full bush. So, now it's always hairy.

When I met my wife she was not shaved - the bf she had just broken up with liked her natural and she stayed that way as I liked it. She had shaved for other lovers. When she started playing she never shaved and up till now no guy has ever said 'no thanks' to her natural pussy.
I encourage wife now to wax / shave if she is planning a night out with friends or colleagues. It was a small step on our journey but a big leap. Knowing she has shaved for potentially someone else is an amazing feeling.

She used to shave even before she started cuckolding me but after it was my job to shave her for her dates. She didn’t like the bare look, she said it made her feel like a little girl, so I saved a patch on top. Over time I got creative and surprised her boyfriend with different designs.
Since our divorce her current boyfriend had her lasered.

Early 80s was first time I saw a bald pussy. I didn't like it but I quickly got used to it with a slut I was doing. Then I thought it was only for sluts.
Next bald pussy was on an older married gal I was seeing regularly. She was always trimmed neatly but one night she showed up, got undressed, it shocked me but she was proud of her new look. I was doing her once a week, her hubby didn't know. She told me that her seeing me rekindled their sex live. Hubby talked her into shaving it all off, she liked it, I liked it.

My ex wife used to keep it natural, similar to the photo on the left. That was the way I preferred it. Towards the end of our marriage she started keeping the hedges trimmed up a bit tighter, similar to the photo on the right. While I can see aesthetic appeal of the shaved lips, I preferred that full bush - been infatuated with it ever since the 80s where you could catch glimpses of those 80s flicks such as Porky's, Revenge of the Nerds, etc.

Attachments

• 06fcd826d4a630a6c4c2c4bde443f0c8ceab62e3.jpg
    06fcd826d4a630a6c4c2c4bde443f0c8ceab62e3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG1025_1.jpg
    IMAG1025_1.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 52
My ex wife used to keep it natural, similar to the photo on the left. That was the way I preferred it. Towards the end of our marriage she started keeping the hedges trimmed up a bit tighter, similar to the photo on the right. While I can see aesthetic appeal of the shaved lips, I preferred that full bush - been infatuated with it ever since the 80s where you could catch glimpses of those 80s flicks such as Porky's, Revenge of the Nerds, etc.
Great pussy, I love the natural one also, but both look great.

Last edited:
I worship hairy pussy big bush, and my wife know that, but she shave for her bulls everytime, so for years didn't see her pussy getting hairy i miss the big bush
I have it the other way, I prefer a shaved pussy but my wife keeps it hairy for her lover.

I can understand you miss the bush, just as I miss my wife's smooth pussy. Personally, I think it's hot that she changed her pubic hairstyle to suit her lover's preference, even though she knows I don't like it.

My wife shaved (making landing strips) before me, not on regular basis but when dating her exs or when going out. She started shaving at 14 and as she mentioned it was not something she liked at the time but rather for her exs or if she was going to have sex.

So when we had a spontaneous sex on the first date at our 20th she had a trimmed 4-5cm wide landing strip on top and very clean lips and around clitor so I could not really resist to lick her for the first time.

Then she first time shaved completely once we visited nude resort back in 2010 for the first time. Before we both never seen completely smooth men and women. So next day wife shaved completely and mentioned that never thought that shaved penis, male's pubic might look so attractive. Since then I shaved completely too and stay permanently hairless now.

Wife is free to choose hairy or smooth depending on her mood.

I encourage wife now to wax / shave if she is planning a night out with friends or colleagues. It was a small step on our journey but a big leap. Knowing she has shaved for potentially someone else is an amazing feeling.
I like the way you plan ahead, I hope she brings you sloppy seconds Soon. if she does, would you lick her hot used pussy if she ask u to prove your love for her??