First time with bull what should hotwife wear?

i think wearing wedding dress is best for first time
First time with one gal who was to be long term, I suggested the wedding dress. Hub had her hair and nails done, put her in the dress, and presented her to me. I had him put her on the bed, arrange her dress, remover her panties and put a pillow under her rump.

I then took possession and filled her most properly! She begged for the cum shot; moaning that she wanted a baby and was ovulating. She whispered in my ear that she was completely serious about that.

She did get preg week!

First time with one gal who was to be long term, I suggested the wedding dress. Hub had her hair and nails done, put her in the dress, and presented her to me. I had him put her on the bed, arrange her dress, remover her panties and put a pillow under her rump.

I then took possession and filled her most properly! She begged for the cum shot; moaning that she wanted a baby and was ovulating. She whispered in my ear that she was completely serious about that.

She did get preg week!
you just told me my biggest fantasy

If meeting in public for dinner or drinks first, maybe a modest outfit with just a hint of sexiness - but wearing a sexy panties and bra set. Won't draw too much attention to herself at a time when she might be a bit self-conscious or nervous.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
simple and sexy is the way to go...maybe tight skinny jeans and a nice low cut top? As long as all are on board the hubby should be there to wait on them and help get her ready for her bull to take her.

We always buy something new for my first dates, and it SCREAMS "you are getting lucky tonight!!"..Sheer blouse, an equally sheer bra under it, short miniskirt, 4-5" heels, sexy pantyhose that I cut the crotch out of to be easily accessile, and a shawl or coverup of some sort so I am "legal" if we go to dinner first (sheer bra and blouse). J (the wife)