First time

Milwsmallguy

I was not well endowed and wanted my wife to have more.

I suggested we try swinging. Found another couple and we drove 2 hours to meet them at their place. We all eventually wound up in their hot tub naked. I kept seeing the other guy reaching down to my wife's pussy.

Eventually he suggested him and my wife go to another room. I stayed with his wife, who really wasn't interested and we talked for the next 3 hours about a variety of topics. About 20 minutes after he and my wife left I heard my wife screaming and begging for more.

His wife says he really does a good job on fucking women

For the next 2 and a half hours, I hear my wife scream in extascy and beg for more.

They came out and you could see my wife was used and abused.

We had a two hour drive home and no sooner do we get in the car than Judy takes off her heals and puts her feet on the dashboard, She pulls my hand over and I can tell her pussy is drenched in cum. She then started thanking me for suggesting it and started to play with herself as I drove. She told me all about what they had done and how big and wonderful his cock was.

Many cars and especially trucks got an eyeful as we drove. I pulled into a truck stop to get gas and a truck that had been riding with us got off and stopped there too. As I was getting gas the truck driver came over to my wife's window and started talking to her. She got out and said she would be right back. She went with the trucker and got in his truck. She called me 45 minutes later and asked me to come over by his truck. She got out without her skirt and jumped in our car and the truck driver lowered his window and said thank you to me.

We were home 45 minutes later and Judy took me to our bedroom and told me since it was my idea I had to clean her up. I did it happily!!!

I suggested we try swinging. Found another couple and we drove 2 hours to meet them at their place. We all eventually wound up in their hot tub naked. I kept seeing the other guy reaching down to my wife's pussy.

Eventually he suggested him and my wife go to another room. I stayed with his wife, who really wasn't interested and we talked for the next 3 hours about a variety of topics. About 20 minutes after he and my wife left I heard my wife screaming and begging for more.

For the next 2 and a half hours, I hear my wife scream in extascy and beg for more.

We had a two hour drive home and no sooner do we get in the car than Judy takes off her heals and puts her feet on the dashboard, She pulls my hand over and I can tell her pussy is drenched in cum. She then started thanking me for suggesting it and started to play with herself as I drove. She told me all about what they had done and how big and wonderful his cock was.

Many cars and especially trucks got an eyeful as we drove. I pulled into a truck stop to get gas and a truck that had been riding with us got off and stopped there too. As I was getting gas the truck driver came over to my wife's window and started talking to her. She got out and said she would be right back. She went with the trucker and got in his truck. She called me 45 minutes later and asked me to come over by his truck. She got out without her skirt and jumped in our car and the truck driver lowered his window and said thank you to me.

We were home 45 minutes later and Judy took me to our bedroom and told me since it was my idea I had to clean her up. I did it happily!!!

now, she is my kinda girl.

Allá this the first time? Wow