First timer freaking out a little bit!

May 25, 2016
Hi all! My husband has been talking about this cuckold fantasy he's had for the past couple of years now. We've role played a lot and he really wants this to happen. After many lengthy discussions I learned exactly what he has in mind. I've agreed to do it so he set up a profile on a site and we've talked to several guys. We met one guy a couple of weeks ago but I wasn't a fan of him. He made the whole thing seem like a business transaction and like he was doing us a favor! He kind of is but he is getting NSA sex so he should be a tiny bit grateful! Anyway, we're meeting another guy soon and nerves are hitting me hard. To those that have done this before, were you super nervous? Anything go badly that you didn't think about and want to warn me of?

Hi all! My husband has been talking about this cuckold fantasy he's had for the past couple of years now. We've role played a lot and he really wants this to happen. After many lengthy discussions I learned exactly what he has in mind. I've agreed to do it so he set up a profile on a site and we've talked to several guys. We met one guy a couple of weeks ago but I wasn't a fan of him. He made the whole thing seem like a business transaction and like he was doing us a favor! He kind of is but he is getting NSA sex so he should be a tiny bit grateful! Anyway, we're meeting another guy soon and nerves are hitting me hard. To those that have done this before, were you super nervous? Anything go badly that you didn't think about and want to warn me of?
You are the one that has to be comfortable...... if it doesn't feel right go with your gut

As I write this we are also trying to enter the lifestyle. At least I want to and she is reluctant. We have had many many hours of discussion and have had 2 meet & greets.

Yoursexypanties, thinking of your past do you consider yourself a promiscuous woman?

Reactions: Jayson_9951
As I write this we are also trying to enter the lifestyle. At least I want to and she is reluctant. We have had many many hours of discussion and have had 2 meet & greets.

Yoursexypanties, thinking of your past do you consider yourself a promiscuous woman?
No I wouldn't call myself that. My most promiscuous years were during my undergrad college days. We're talking five guys in almost four years. To me, not that slutty.

I like to consider my open minded and adventures though. I'm well educated and have traveled. I'd like to add a couple of sexual adventures while I'm young! I just love my husband and want to avoid any pitfalls I can so I really appreciate the help here!

While this is definitely my husband's fantasy, I must say I'm enjoying the attention. I've always been "cute" so it's nice getting noticed instead of my tall blonde friend. All these things make me think I should give it go!

No I wouldn't call myself that. My most promiscuous years were during my undergrad college days. We're talking five guys in almost four years. To me, not that slutty.

I like to consider my open minded and adventures though. I'm well educated and have traveled. I'd like to add a couple of sexual adventures while I'm young! I just love my husband and want to avoid any pitfalls I can so I really appreciate the help here!

While this is definitely my husband's fantasy, I must say I'm enjoying the attention. I've always been "cute" so it's nice getting noticed instead of my tall blonde friend. All these things make me think I should give it go!

Hi there,
As a guy, Having met a couples myself, I know usually the guy wants to pleasure the woman as much as possible - all part of the fun. If you like the idea, and want a guy or guys to get really hard and turned on by you and pleasure you as much as possible, go for it.

Reactions: Yoursexypanties

Hi there,

So how do you feel about another guy that you hardly know, getting turned on by your body, licking you out and fucking you really hard ? Would you consider taking more than one guy at a time, and would you husband be there ? If he's there, what will he do - watch, join in, wank and cum on you ? Have you talked that through ?

Hi there,

So how do you feel about another guy that you hardly know, getting turned on by your body, licking you out and fucking you really hard ? Would you consider taking more than one guy at a time, and would you husband be there ? If he's there, what will he do - watch, join in, wank and cum on you ? Have you talked that through ?
The idea of a stranger having sex with me is appealing to us. Actually, it's what we're planning. I don't know about more than one. We'll see how one goes first!

We are relatively new to the lifestyle as well. My hotwife has fucked 5 different guys in the last 6 months. My best advice to you is to make sure you and your husband can talk about anything, as communication before and after the event is crucial. My wife had all the typical anxieties that a first time hotwife goes through. Does he want me to do this because he wants to fuck other women? Will he wig out and want to dump me after I've fucked another guy? Will this ruin our marriage? After our first play date we talked about what happened for about 2 weeks. As a cuckold husband I tend to relive the event over and over in my head. I didn't experience any cuckold angst the first time I watched her. She had a good time but kept watching me to make sure I was ok. Do you plan on having your cuck in the room with you, or are you planning on going out without him? We always play together. She feels more safe and I feel like I'm more involved in the process.

All I'm going to say is be careful. As it could reck what u both have.
We have tried it and must admit hubby watched me with a guy and I watch him with another female I couldn't handle it. Latter he admitted he couldn't handle seeing me getting fucked by another guy. Now we just play around with each other. Be careful guys. PM me if u want to chat me on us. Xx

Reactions: Yoursexypanties
Just one other thing.

My hubby gets me to dress sexy when we go out. Like wearing see through dresses and bright coloured panties so he gets excited watching guys seeing this. He likes me wearing semi see through tops with a darker colour bra on or his latest is me going to the door to take or take away with me wearing a semi see through top with no bra on and he watches and listens behind the door.
This gets him horny and our sex life has gone through the roof.

PM if u feel u want to talk to us. Xxx

We are relatively new to the lifestyle as well. My hotwife has fucked 5 different guys in the last 6 months. My best advice to you is to make sure you and your husband can talk about anything, as communication before and after the event is crucial. My wife had all the typical anxieties that a first time hotwife goes through. Does he want me to do this because he wants to fuck other women? Will he wig out and want to dump me after I've fucked another guy? Will this ruin our marriage? After our first play date we talked about what happened for about 2 weeks. As a cuckold husband I tend to relive the event over and over in my head. I didn't experience any cuckold angst the first time I watched her. She had a good time but kept watching me to make sure I was ok. Do you plan on having your cuck in the room with you, or are you planning on going out without him? We always play together. She feels more safe and I feel like I'm more involved in the process.
My husband will be there for sure. He is very excited to see this happen. Is there anything you'd have done differently? Several guys have told me to make lots of eye contact and be be vocal about how much I'm enjoying it. Did things like these influence your experience one way or the other? Thanks for your advice!

My husband will be there for sure. He is very excited to see this happen. Is there anything you'd have done differently? Several guys have told me to make lots of eye contact and be be vocal about how much I'm enjoying it. Did things like these influence your experience one way or the other? Thanks for your advice!
Sure those type of things will increase your cucks anxiety level thus making the experience more rewarding for him, but I would tread lightly with this kind of stuff at first. Even though he says this is what he wants, being cuckolded in reality is much different than the fantasy he has going in his head. You should expect him to be a little moody over the next few days while he processes what he's seen. You may as well have some feelings of guilt and shame. This type of thing for you will soon pass. You most likely will soon be looking for your next play date. I suggest you take your time and develop your cuck slowly. He will be experiencing emotions he never new existed. Ensure he knows he's your number one, and these other guys are just dicks to you. You two need to talk all the time. If you sense he has an issue talk it out, and never let an issue fester. If you don't the results can be devastating to your marriage. Living the hotwife/cuck lifestyle can be a lot of fun. But, dealing with a first time cuck hubby can be a lot of work. Definitely worth it in the long run if you can talk things out and negotiate all the bumps in the road. I have always said the journey is more fun than the destination. Developing his angst the days before a play date will help get him in the proper mind set to see you with another man. My wife will often tell me a few days before she can't wait to suck her new lovers cock and feel him inside her body. She'll let me read some of the steamy texts she's had with him through out the week. You might want to tease and deny him a few days before your play date. You should refrain from letting him cum. I know it sounds mean especially if you've been teasing him. But cucks like that kind of thing. Save your sex for after your play date and let him "reclaim" you. You will find it to be some of the best sex you've ever had with your husband. good luck!

Thank you so much that was very insightful! We've role played many times so I feel like I have a decent grasp on what he likes and doesn't. So true though that fantasy and reality are two completely different things. We're meeting a guy tonight and my husband is like a kid on Xmas morning! I really hope things go well. We haven't had sex in a couple of days so I guess I accidentally did that right! Thanks again and feel free to keep the advice coming:)

Reactions: mike4141
Hope you let us know all the details and the very good bits. With some pics too if ur dressed sexy. Xx have fun hope u both enjoy. X

Don't let hubby force the issue if you really don't like the guy. Its your pussy and it goes to whom you want. We have found that maybe one in ten prospective bull have what it takes for a play date. Some are just creeps, but you never know until you meet them. We never play on the first meet and greet. We normally go home and discuss the guy and if all parties are good then we schedule a fuck date.

Good for you! Did your bull treat you well? Did you two have re-claiming sex? You should read up on aftercare. This may help you and your new cuck in the days to come. Your welcome to have your hubby message me if he'd like to chat.