For those with a micro, when/how did you tell your SO?

Being small-average myself it's always just been that my partner will find our my size 'organically' but I'm curious for guys who are really tiny downstairs, when and how do you go about letting a partner know?

I never told any gf I was micro ahead of time,I just let them find out by themselves. Sometimes it would be during a makeout session. I would start to feel her up and she would put her hand down my pants. There would be various reactions depending on the girls. Some were curious and followed thru others would laugh and say is that all you got still others got mad for wasting their time. There was always a problem with piv sex cuz I wasn't big enough to penetrate her and the condom wouldn't stay on. With most girls they would let me give them oral instead, some would laugh and humiliate me while I did it.

Currently single because of my micro size. If I start dating I decided that it would ease the stress if I just tell her ahead of time instead of waiting. I would have really bad anxiety over it if I waited and she was disappointed.

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
Currently single because of my micro size. If I start dating I decided that it would ease the stress if I just tell her ahead of time instead of waiting. I would have really bad anxiety over it if I waited and she was disappointed.
Thats probably the best way to handle it. I was always afraid to go out with the girls that were in my circle of friends in case one would tell the others and my embarrassing secret would be out. That did happen one time. Suddenly all the girls wanted to date me. I couldn't understand why. Turns out they wanted to see for themselves if I was as tiny as one girl said I was. I became known as"tiny boy"

I'm just under 4" more like 3 3/4" most days don't think that's considered micro/maybe but I did have a very similar experiences as droopy2 in high school.
In the seventy's everyone showered after PE not much you can do about everyone seeing how small I was. And yeah it got around school...
I got lucky first meeting my wife years before we became involved so we had a great friendship and really good chemistry between us. So when I came up short I think she secretly told herself it would be OK, It worked for awhile. I've been her cuck for over twenty years, caged going on eight.

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
I'm just under 4" more like 3 3/4" most days don't think that's considered micro/maybe but I did have a very similar experiences as droopy2 in high school.
In the seventy's everyone showered after PE not much you can do about everyone seeing how small I was. And yeah it got around school...
I got lucky first meeting my wife years before we became involved so we had a great friendship and really good chemistry between us. So when I came up short I think she secretly told herself it would be OK, It worked for awhile. I've been her cuck for over twenty years, caged going on eight.
You are indeed lucky. Being cucked and caged is far better than being rejected and ignored. Your wife loves you on an emotional level and perhaps enjoys the power of keeping you caged while getting her physical needs satisfied by a larger man. This is how my marriage is. When my wife caged me she told me I was useless to her in the bedroom but that I do satiify her need to dominate and humiliate. I seem to have developed a submissive personality where women are concerned, probably from being micro, so the relationship was a good fit. Since I couldn't enjoy fufilling my wifes' sexual needs I learned to be happy knowing she had lovers who could. As far as my needs, I don't feel jealousy cuz I'm not a "real man" so have I have no right to be jealous. With my submissive nature, I evolved into an obedient servant to my wife and that gives me all the fullfillment I need. I take pride in showing our friends my obedience to her.

You are indeed lucky. Being cucked and caged is far better than being rejected and ignored. Your wife loves you on an emotional level and perhaps enjoys the power of keeping you caged while getting her physical needs satisfied by a larger man. This is how my marriage is. When my wife caged me she told me I was useless to her in the bedroom but that I do satiify her need to dominate and humiliate. I seem to have developed a submissive personality where women are concerned, probably from being micro, so the relationship was a good fit. Since I couldn't enjoy fufilling my wifes' sexual needs I learned to be happy knowing she had lovers who could. As far as my needs, I don't feel jealousy cuz I'm not a "real man" so have I have no right to be jealous. With my submissive nature, I evolved into an obedient servant to my wife and that gives me all the fullfillment I need. I take pride in showing our friends my obedience to her.
Hey droopy2,
Sounds like we're a lot alike. We started out trying swinging for a short while, no pun intended but the other wives got the short end of the stick. I did get really turned on watching her with their Husbands so we made changes. Through it all we found we were both submissive and it was not in my wife's nature to dominate or humiliate my smallness. We've both learned over the years. She's much happier enjoying sex with a much larger long lasting long time boyfriend. As for me I easily fell into the cuckold hubby role, love being in chastity with her holding the key, like you I have no jealousy, I just can't give her what she needs to be a fulfilled Woman. It works for us. :)

Reactions: hhcouple
Hey droopy2,
Sounds like we're a lot alike. We started out trying swinging for a short while, no pun intended but the other wives got the short end of the stick. I did get really turned on watching her with their Husbands so we made changes. Through it all we found we were both submissive and it was not in my wife's nature to dominate or humiliate my smallness. We've both learned over the years. She's much happier enjoying sex with a much larger long lasting long time boyfriend. As for me I easily fell into the cuckold hubby role, love being in chastity with her holding the key, like you I have no jealousy, I just can't give her what she needs to be a fulfilled Woman. It works for us. :)
How did the other wives react when they got "short changed"?? Did they talk amongst themselves about how small you were ??

How did the other wives react when they got "short changed"?? Did they talk amongst themselves about how small you were ??
There were only two wives I played with until we went total cuckold relationship. They were both very nice about it but it was obvious their disappointment in my lack of performance. One had me stop trying PIV and had me go down on her the other gave me a two finger hand job then we watched her husband and my wife. They didn't know each other so no conferring how small my dick is.

Reactions: owlmale