Forced angst when younger

angstme79

My first taste of the hotwife brew of swirling emotions came actually at the hands of a hotgirfriend (HGF). While dating a girl some years ago, we had been a "steady couple" for a while. She went on a trip of 10 days or so with school friends, and after she came back she was acting differently. I then found a picture of a guy she met while on that trip in her bedroom. When I asked her who he was, she blushed and got nervous. I asked her if she met him while on her trip and she said yes she had. I asked her if anything happened with him during her time away, and she looked guilty. She denied anything happened, but with further questioning, she confessed she had gone out with him most of that time away. So she cheated on me!! I was tossed into the blender of emotions that I hadn't asked for.

I was angry at first and stayed away from her for a few days. But the more I thought about her being with him while on a getaway trip with several of her friends, it became a very hot thought. I knew she was very sexual, and so I knew she had to have a few sessions with him during that 10 days time. Those thoughts completely overwhelmed my brain and I found myself thinking about her & him all the time. The idea became more & more arousing to me. I pictured her with him constantly, and was rock-hard from it.

After the anger settled down, I asked her if she wanted to continue dating other guys "on the side" while we remained a couple. She told me yes, she would like to. I became instantly steel-hard and she knew it. She took advantage of my condition and became very good at teasing me about her craving for other guys. She would go out with other guys, and then come home and tell me in detail what all they did together sexually. She loved making me crazy with details and how much she LOVED getting a variety of guys. Her sexual appetite was off the charts and she was experimenting with different ways of driving her dates crazy with passion. Needless to say, when she came home and we got together, the sex was scorching hot!!! I would be all worked up in a frenzy while she was on a date with another guy, then she'd come home and tell me everything they did, and we'd have blistering sex recounting all her fun with the other guys.

That was my first taste of romantic anxiety, worry, fretting, angst, fear I might lose her to another guy, feeling abandoned - but also the intoxicating, delicious agony that comes with knowing "your" girl is having a wonderful time completely enjoying another guy sexually as you sat at home. VERY ADDICTING mix of emotions.

My first taste of the hotwife brew of swirling emotions came actually at the hands of a hotgirfriend (HGF). While dating a girl some years ago, we had been a "steady couple" for a while. She went on a trip of 10 days or so with school friends, and after she came back she was acting differently. I then found a picture of a guy she met while on that trip in her bedroom. When I asked her who he was, she blushed and got nervous. I asked her if she met him while on her trip and she said yes she had. I asked her if anything happened with him during her time away, and she looked guilty. She denied anything happened, but with further questioning, she confessed she had gone out with him most of that time away. So she cheated on me!! I was tossed into the blender of emotions that I hadn't asked for.

I was angry at first and stayed away from her for a few days. But the more I thought about her being with him while on a getaway trip with several of her friends, it became a very hot thought. I knew she was very sexual, and so I knew she had to have a few sessions with him during that 10 days time. Those thoughts completely overwhelmed my brain and I found myself thinking about her & him all the time. The idea became more & more arousing to me. I pictured her with him constantly, and was rock-hard from it.

After the anger settled down, I asked her if she wanted to continue dating other guys "on the side" while we remained a couple. She told me yes, she would like to. I became instantly steel-hard and she knew it. She took advantage of my condition and became very good at teasing me about her craving for other guys. She would go out with other guys, and then come home and tell me in detail what all they did together sexually. She loved making me crazy with details and how much she LOVED getting a variety of guys. Her sexual appetite was off the charts and she was experimenting with different ways of driving her dates crazy with passion. Needless to say, when she came home and we got together, the sex was scorching hot!!! I would be all worked up in a frenzy while she was on a date with another guy, then she'd come home and tell me everything they did, and we'd have blistering sex recounting all her fun with the other guys.

That was my first taste of romantic anxiety, worry, fretting, angst, fear I might lose her to another guy, feeling abandoned - but also the intoxicating, delicious agony that comes with knowing "your" girl is having a wonderful time completely enjoying another guy sexually as you sat at home. VERY ADDICTING mix of emotions.
Such an exciting time for both of you! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on finding such a good woman.

Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on finding such a good woman.
Hello, WifePaula!
That girl and I did not end up together. We split up after about another 1 1/2 years of hot, sexy times - but not because of the dating on the side. We grew apart in other "regular" ways. Different goals, likes/dislikes, etc. But those were some awesomely hot times!!! Happy to share the story. I didn't pick the HGF scenario - it found ME!!! All because that GF cheated on me during a 10 day trip with friends.

I have no idea how exciting it is from the woman's side, but from a guy's standpoint - it was scorching, burning HOT!!! When you discover that your "goody-goody" girlfriend has an inner hungry, horny, cock-craving temptress yearning to satisfy her hunger ....................... well ............. that's about as hot as it gets. I wish I had words to describe the painful, sweet, sexy, anxiety-filled, delicious AGONY of knowing your GF has another guy's hard, throbbing cock in her mouth. And knowing she'll make him cum several times in various ways, while having a great number of heavy orgasms herself - is a mental knot that's addictive!!! You shouldn't like it at all .............. you should hate it ................ but you LOVE IT, and need more of it!!! It really gets good when you become HAPPY for HER to be getting so much "outside" sexual satisfaction and you see that your GF is REALLY ENJOYING herself. She became grateful for my support of her freedom to date other guys "on the side."

Weird concoction of feelings and emotions ........................... but it's soooo powerful and hyper-sexual !!!!!

As I have recently described the feelings and emotions that are racing through your brain, its all there. Pent up anger, jealousy that she has taken another man and let him enter the places supposedly held sacred for just you, but then the main feeling comes through, LUST. The fact another guy or guys have seen, touched and yes ENYOYED her private sexual parts makes you want more. The first time is always the best but other times when you are chasing the buzz from the first time become experiences because you try different experiences. Some experiences are from other people hence this site, some are right out of a port book or film, but the more you see of her with other men the more you want it. I have never touched drugs in my life but I can imagine it is a similar feeling

This is the reality as you described it. That is exactly what happened to us. I enjoy it almost more when she goes on a date than he does.

Reactions: angstme79
As I have recently described the feelings and emotions that are racing through your brain, its all there. Pent up anger, jealousy that she has taken another man and let him enter the places supposedly held sacred for just you, but then the main feeling comes through, LUST. The fact another guy or guys have seen, touched and yes ENYOYED her private sexual parts makes you want more. The first time is always the best but other times when you are chasing the buzz from the first time become experiences because you try different experiences. Some experiences are from other people hence this site, some are right out of a port book or film, but the more you see of her with other men the more you want it. I have never touched drugs in my life but I can imagine it is a similar feeling
Drugs can't make angst feel like that good. Not even in the same ball park.

I wonder if you sexy, HOT, horny ladies know how extremely and superbly DELICIOUS you all are who have boyfriends!!!!!! Intoxicatingly DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!
You girls cause a swirling mix of emotions & feelings that are: worrisome, painful, fearful, anxiety-soaked, jealous, teasing, seductive, sensuous, lusty, horny, happy, agony-filled, abandoned, lonely, denied, ecstatic, aching & throbbing with need, and EXQUISITELY SEXY & DELICIOUS !!!!!!!!

If you hotwife girls were a football team - you'd be the winners of the Super Bowl. If you were thoroughbred racehorses, you'd be the winners of The Triple Crown when it comes to being hot, desirable, sexy and confident!!!!!!

I enjoy it almost more when she goes on a date than he does.
Isn't this the truth!!! I remember that feeling from years ago when a then-girlfriend cheated on me, and then after the anger subsided, we talked and she told me she'd like to keep dating other guys "on the side" while we remained a steady couple. The excitement level (for me) when she went on a date was beyond my ability to describe. And then when she returned and told me every detail, and I could see just how happy she was and hear how much she ENJOYED herself making love with another guy ...…………………….. well ………………………… there's no drug on the planet that could top that feeling.

Reactions: naturalcucky
Isn't this the truth!!! I remember that feeling from years ago when a then-girlfriend cheated on me, and then after the anger subsided, we talked and she told me she'd like to keep dating other guys "on the side" while we remained a steady couple. The excitement level (for me) when she went on a date was beyond my ability to describe. And then when she returned and told me every detail, and I could see just how happy she was and hear how much she ENJOYED herself making love with another guy ...…………………….. well ………………………… there's no drug on the planet that could top that feeling. You got that right !!

What made the "angst" so powerful was how much she LOVED sex and just loved cock. She completely enjoyed teasing, stroking, and sucking on a throbbing cock. She loved taking cum in her mouth, and would go spastic if you touched her clit with a finger or your tongue. She orgasmed very easily. She took to dating other guys like a kid in a candy store.

When she was on a date, I knew from first-hand experience just how great she'd make the other guy feel by licking and sucking his aching cock. And how she'd love to 69 and feel his hard cock inside her. But she'd be enjoying all that heat with another guy!!!!!!

When she came home and told me about EVERY DETAIL, I could tell she loved every bit of it by the way she was in that "dreamy, happy" state of mind and smiling as she recounted it all. She'd get so worked up telling me how much she loved it - we'd end up going crazy on each other.

Reactions: StevesfantaC

That mix of emotions is what keeps me coming back for more with my wife. Its the fact that what is supposed to be mine is someone elses, while i get to watch how its taken from me, its awesome, i just love my wife no matter how many guys take her.

Reactions: angstme79