Found my wife being fucked at a festival by a stranger

Happy to know I am not the only one to loose his wife at almost any wedding, party, crowded meetings etc and find her after some time fucking with somebody. I am very well used to it and since pregnancy is not an issue, happens even more freguently. The weird thing was when I found her fucking a friend of both in his car at the parlking lot.
It's usually when she disappears to "use the restroom" or to go get another drink. I give her 15-20 minutes, then I go looking.

It's usually when she disappears to "use the restroom" or to go get another drink. I give her 15-20 minutes, then I go looking.
the fact is that my wife never drinks, her best candy is a hard cock and we both know very well that "i go greet some friends" means "I will go find a cock". The fucking in the restrooms goes on in hotels, when it happened in a resto on vacation at the beach it was after a week ot teasing a waiter. They fucked in the resto and it was quite shameful because her moans were heard by everybody

the fact is that my wife never drinks, her best candy is a hard cock and we both know very well that "i go greet some friends" means "I will go find a cock". The fucking in the restrooms goes on in hotels, when it happened in a resto on vacation at the beach it was after a week ot teasing a waiter. They fucked in the resto and it was quite shameful because her moans were heard by everybody
I definitely understand that. My wife is the same, but normally she'll find somewhere outside to be fucked. Where it's still out in public, but just enough of the beaten path not to get caught. And it's usually at dark or right after. So when I have to go look for her, lately I've been using one of those find my phone apps.

Last edited:
Full day of riding. A little tired and sore. Had a few drinks and had driven the wife around the campground. A few women had started to go top less. I encouraged the wife and to my surprise she took her t-shirt and bra off. We continued riding around the campground and she was getting attention from men and women.
After another beer or two I was done. We ended up back at our site. The wife went and put on a vest. I could tell she was a little worked up from being displayed like that. I went and cleaned up. We sat outside in a couple lawn chairs talking to other friends of ours who made the trip. After 15 mins or so I told the wife I needed to lay down. She said she wasn't ready yet.

After another beer or two I was done. We ended up back at our site. The wife went and put on a vest. I could tell she was a little worked up from being displayed like that. I went and cleaned up. We sat outside in a couple lawn chairs talking to other friends of ours who made the trip. After 15 mins or so I told the wife I needed to lay down. She said she wasn't ready yet.
I must have dozed off for 45mins or so. The wife wasn't there so I looked outside. I saw my wife sitting next to the fire with a guy from our party. He was single, a photographer and a pretty good guy. I watched for a few minutes and he stood up and offered his hand to her. She stood up and he guided her towards his tent campsite.

I waited 15 mins or so before I quietly step outside. It really never quiets down so there were voices, bikes and people walking around. I headed toward the tent campground and found his bike. I didn't see anyone around. A couple of minutes later I heard it. The sound of a very familiar moan coming from his tent

I waited 15 mins or so before I quietly step outside. It really never quiets down so there were voices, bikes and people walking around. I headed toward the tent campground and found his bike. I didn't see anyone around. A couple of minutes later I heard it. The sound of a very familiar moan coming from his tent
They're probably just playing Twister.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I continued to listen as the guy stumbled off. After a minute or two it got quiet. Then it started. That sound. The sound of a hard cock being thrust into a wet pussy. Sloppy wet. Her moaning started again. My cock had started to get hard but now it just got small.

He was asking her if she liked big cocks....she moaned. If she liked his big cock....
She said she did.
He picked up the speed of his thrusts. He said good. Because when we get back from the trip your going to be getting a lot of it. She moaned louder. I could tell she was getting close to cumming.
He asked her if his cock was better than her husband's. She just moaned.
He said to tell me or he'd stop.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and MOJO
He was asking her if she liked big cocks....she moaned. If she liked his big cock....
She said she did.
He picked up the speed of his thrusts. He said good. Because when we get back from the trip your going to be getting a lot of it. She moaned louder. I could tell she was getting close to cumming.
He asked her if his cock was better than her husband's. She just moaned.
He said to tell me or he'd stop.
Then she said it....
Your fat cock is better.....and moaned louder.
He began to grunt and I could tell he was going to cum.
They both came together. He told her to milk him dry and she was moaning.
I took that moment to walk back to our campsite.
I entered the trailer and wondered how to handle this.

Then she said it....
Your fat cock is better.....and moaned louder.
He began to grunt and I could tell he was going to cum.
They both came together. He told her to milk him dry and she was moaning.
I took that moment to walk back to our campsite.
I entered the trailer and wondered how to handle this.
relax and enjoy, I have been doing for 30 years

Reactions: MOJO
My wife and I went out on a Friday night once, as always I let her go in by herself cause I love watching her flirt with other guys and seeing how far she'll go, it doesn't take long for guys to approach her and ask her to dance, after awhile there was one guy she stayed with longer and eventually went and sat with him in a booth at the back of the dance floor, from where I was I could her kissing the guy and his hands all over her body, my wife had her legs on his lap and I could see his hand on her thigh and going up to her pussy, this was the furthest I had seen her go with someone else but she wasn't done yet, after awhile I saw them get up and head to the back of the club where the bathrooms are, I waited awhile then followed and sure enough they were in a dark corner my wife was on a table with her legs wrapped around the guy's waist as he pumped her pussy, I was so hard I almost shot my load in my pants, my wife just smiled as I went by, later when we were home in bed I asked her what she said to the guy and she said that as he was kissing her he kept whispering in her ear "i want to fuck you baby" so she whispered in his ear "fuck me now I need to cum" she said he fucked her good.

My wife and I went out on a Friday night once, as always I let her go in by herself cause I love watching her flirt with other guys and seeing how far she'll go, it doesn't take long for guys to approach her and ask her to dance, after awhile there was one guy she stayed with longer and eventually went and sat with him in a booth at the back of the dance floor, from where I was I could her kissing the guy and his hands all over her body, my wife had her legs on his lap and I could see his hand on her thigh and going up to her pussy, this was the furthest I had seen her go with someone else but she wasn't done yet, after awhile I saw them get up and head to the back of the club where the bathrooms are, I waited awhile then followed and sure enough they were in a dark corner my wife was on a table with her legs wrapped around the guy's waist as he pumped her pussy, I was so hard I almost shot my load in my pants, my wife just smiled as I went by, later when we were home in bed I asked her what she said to the guy and she said that as he was kissing her he kept whispering in her ear "i want to fuck you baby" so she whispered in his ear "fuck me now I need to cum" she said he fucked her good.
Very nice.

Reactions: toolman2c