Freaky Confessions

MrBlueyz

Couple
What's the freakiest confession you've made to your partner or they to you?

My wife's 1st confession (there's many) was that her brother was in the room watching when she lost her virginity

Reactions: Loadedrocks
What's the freakiest confession you've made to your partner or they to you?

My wife's 1st confession (there's many) was that her brother was in the room watching when she lost her virginity
That I wanted to suck my best friend's dick to completion while he was drunk lying on our couch. Her most freakiest confession would probably be telling me she was whoring herself out for nearly a year while we were married when she didn't even need to.

That I wanted to suck my best friend's dick to completion while he was drunk lying on our couch. Her most freakiest confession would probably be telling me she was whoring herself out for nearly a year while we were married when she didn't even need to.
Did you get the chance to fulfill your fantasy? And how did you feel about your wife's confession? Did it turn you on?

Did you get the chance to fulfill your fantasy? And how did you feel about your wife's confession? Did it turn you on?
she was a proustite when I met her, so it wasn't anything new, but I thought she would never go back to that after we got married. the only thing that bothered me is she kept it from me.
no i never blew my best friend.
I did on the other hand find this one guy online that was willing to let me experiment on him. He was Bi curious and wanted to see how he would enjoy the experience. I enjoyed it, so did he. It was nerve-racking the first time, but exciting. I'm not attracted to men, but it was something I couldn't stop thinking about until i did it.

she was a proustite when I met her, so it wasn't anything new, but I thought she would never go back to that after we got married. the only thing that bothered me is she kept it from me.
no i never blew my best friend.
I did on the other hand find this one guy online that was willing to let me experiment on him. He was Bi curious and wanted to see how he would enjoy the experience. I enjoyed it, so did he. It was nerve-racking the first time, but exciting. I'm not attracted to men, but it was something I couldn't stop thinking about until i did it.
Was that the only time? My confession to my wife was that my BF and I sucked and fucked each other when we were kids... The next thing I knew, she and I were sucking a dick together, through her arrangement

Was that the only time? My confession to my wife was that my BF and I sucked and fucked each other when we were kids... The next thing I knew, she and I were sucking a dick together, through her arrangement
no i have blown a few others as well, but to be honest it is something I want to do without my wife around. it's more of a me thing. It is hard for me to find guys that I actually want to do it to. it's really rare, and I don't actively seek. just some guys make me want to. maybe 1 out of 2000.