Friendly Neighbor

Mocha wife

Couple
Gold
Sorry the story is so long not a professional writer, and its hard for me to leave out details. Hope you enjoy and can add a second part if anyone likes to hear more.

At 27 hubby got us our first house in a very nice suburban neighborhood, mixed with some older couples and a lot of young couples like us. Everyone one was very friendly and nice so it gave me good vibes.

It was summer time and would get hot quickly during the day. I changed my routine and started to go for a jog in the morning, before work. I had to jog through the neighborhood about 2 blocks to get to a trail that went far into the woods, I noticed people in their routines going to work walking the dogs and this one older guy that would sit in a chair by his open garage to the house. On my first time going by he waved then it turned into good morning and then have a good morning. Well one day i actually stopped to talk to him before i got into my run. He was very nice and asked where did i lived and asked the usual questions but I noticed him looking me up and down trying not to be obvious. I had on a tight fitting tank top and some really tight spandex shorts.

About a week after our first time speaking I was on a jog, got on the trail and at the turn around point it started pouring down rain. I tried running but to no use. I was soaked with water coming out of my shoes, by the time I made it off the trail I was just walking, still coming down hard. The older man was in his garage and waved at me to come in. When I got into the garage he was talking to me but I didn't really hear him. I was looking at what a mess I was making on his garage floor. When I looked up I saw him looking right at my chest. I looked down. Oh damn, my wet tank top was showing my hard nipples. He asked if I wanted a towel. I said sure he went in a grab one quick and came out by this time i had taken off my socks and shoes barefoot he gave me a towel. I tried to dry off as best I could as we chatted and watched it just pour down rain. I was shivering at this point and he said something i thought i heard but had to ask again, I could throw my stuff in the dryer it's just inside the door to the house. When I looked up at him he had this look like a kid asking his parents if he could have something and he already knew it was a no but just had to ask anyway. I said if you think it would be ok, sure. I step in the house by the washer and dry. I put the towel on the washer and I took off my shorts and threw them in the dryer then my top and just like that i was nude. I could hear as i started the dryer oh my god you are amazing I turned and smiled and said thank you. He shut the garage door and had me come in the house. I left my towel on the washing machine and walked around his kitchen nude. At this point he was doing more staring than chatting so i got a little bold and said daddy anything you want to do.. he smiled and said yes but added no way u would do it, I said just ask daddy. He said it had been a long time but he wanted to eat me out. With a grin I got up on the island in the kitchen and said I would love that. He walked over to me, gave me a big kiss then started going down on me.. at first i was braced with my hands watching him go down then he started kissing and licking my lips. Oh fuck this felt good i spread my legs more and laid back on my elbows and started to moan. He was eating my pussy so good I grabbed his head and told him to just keep it there and eat this pussy daddy. Now I was all the way on my back and was pinching my nipples moaning. I am about to cum daddy dont stop. He ate me out till I had a nice hard orgasam on his face.

He helped me back up and I was all smiles as he was too. We kissed for a couple of minutes then I pushed away and said daddy can i do something for you. He got a little shy and said oh dear its been so long since i had sex not sure if it would get up. I ask can you cum daddy? He smiled and said yes.. I took him to the table, pulled out a chair, slid his shorts down and had him sit. I got down on my knees, opened his legs and took his nice sized soft cock in my mouth. I was sucking on it pulling it out to length taking it all in my mouth when I started to feel him get hard. It made me suck him a little faster and put it all in my mouth. Soon daddy had a nice erection and he was grabbing my hair telling me to suck it just like that. I kept sucking it like that till his legs straightened out and a loud grunt then I felt the cum splash in my mouth. I sucked it till it went back down and looked up at him, he had the biggest smile and said oh my dear what did we just do. I said daddy I won't tell you if you don't. As i was getting my stuff out the dryer i could feel him grab my ass and rub it he started to say if its bad weather like this you be sure to come by ok.. I asked only bad weather daddy, he smiled and said no baby anytime you want.

That summer i stopped over a least once a week

Attachments

• 2015-03-21 10.34.06.jpg
    2015-03-21 10.34.06.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 378
Sorry the story is so long not a professional writer, and its hard for me to leave out details. Hope you enjoy and can add a second part if anyone likes to hear more.

At 27 hubby got us our first house in a very nice suburban neighborhood, mixed with some older couples and a lot of young couples like us. Everyone one was very friendly and nice so it gave me good vibes.

It was summer time and would get hot quickly during the day. I changed my routine and started to go for a jog in the morning, before work. I had to jog through the neighborhood about 2 blocks to get to a trail that went far into the woods, I noticed people in their routines going to work walking the dogs and this one older guy that would sit in a chair by his open garage to the house. On my first time going by he waved then it turned into good morning and then have a good morning. Well one day i actually stopped to talk to him before i got into my run. He was very nice and asked where did i lived and asked the usual questions but I noticed him looking me up and down trying not to be obvious. I had on a tight fitting tank top and some really tight spandex shorts.

About a week after our first time speaking I was on a jog, got on the trail and at the turn around point it started pouring down rain. I tried running but to no use. I was soaked with water coming out of my shoes, by the time I made it off the trail I was just walking, still coming down hard. The older man was in his garage and waved at me to come in. When I got into the garage he was talking to me but I didn't really hear him. I was looking at what a mess I was making on his garage floor. When I looked up I saw him looking right at my chest. I looked down. Oh damn, my wet tank top was showing my hard nipples. He asked if I wanted a towel. I said sure he went in a grab one quick and came out by this time i had taken off my socks and shoes barefoot he gave me a towel. I tried to dry off as best I could as we chatted and watched it just pour down rain. I was shivering at this point and he said something i thought i heard but had to ask again, I could throw my stuff in the dryer it's just inside the door to the house. When I looked up at him he had this look like a kid asking his parents if he could have something and he already knew it was a no but just had to ask anyway. I said if you think it would be ok, sure. I step in the house by the washer and dry. I put the towel on the washer and I took off my shorts and threw them in the dryer then my top and just like that i was nude. I could hear as i started the dryer oh my god you are amazing I turned and smiled and said thank you. He shut the garage door and had me come in the house. I left my towel on the washing machine and walked around his kitchen nude. At this point he was doing more staring than chatting so i got a little bold and said daddy anything you want to do.. he smiled and said yes but added no way u would do it, I said just ask daddy. He said it had been a long time but he wanted to eat me out. With a grin I got up on the island in the kitchen and said I would love that. He walked over to me, gave me a big kiss then started going down on me.. at first i was braced with my hands watching him go down then he started kissing and licking my lips. Oh fuck this felt good i spread my legs more and laid back on my elbows and started to moan. He was eating my pussy so good I grabbed his head and told him to just keep it there and eat this pussy daddy. Now I was all the way on my back and was pinching my nipples moaning. I am about to cum daddy dont stop. He ate me out till I had a nice hard orgasam on his face.

He helped me back up and I was all smiles as he was too. We kissed for a couple of minutes then I pushed away and said daddy can i do something for you. He got a little shy and said oh dear its been so long since i had sex not sure if it would get up. I ask can you cum daddy? He smiled and said yes.. I took him to the table, pulled out a chair, slid his shorts down and had him sit. I got down on my knees, opened his legs and took his nice sized soft cock in my mouth. I was sucking on it pulling it out to length taking it all in my mouth when I started to feel him get hard. It made me suck him a little faster and put it all in my mouth. Soon daddy had a nice erection and he was grabbing my hair telling me to suck it just like that. I kept sucking it like that till his legs straightened out and a loud grunt then I felt the cum splash in my mouth. I sucked it till it went back down and looked up at him, he had the biggest smile and said oh my dear what did we just do. I said daddy I won't tell you if you don't. As i was getting my stuff out the dryer i could feel him grab my ass and rub it he started to say if its bad weather like this you be sure to come by ok.. I asked only bad weather daddy, he smiled and said no baby anytime you want.

Oh you're such a good fucking slut. This Daddy wants to fuck that tight ass!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Mocha wife

Lucky man, he won the lotto!!!

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat