Fucking the sports team

Nathaniel

Male
Gold
So the other day, before the alerts of hurricane florence, two young men came to our door knocking. We were not waiting for anyone, so when i opened the door, they asked if my sister was home. I said no, and asked who were they and what did they need. They told me they were friends of my neighbor’s step daughter. He apparently showed them pics of my wife, who they thought was my sister. These guys were also huge, both at least 6 feet, very athletic, which afterwards they told both me and my wife they were in the high school football team. My wife comes to the door, and sees both of them, and cuts me from talking and starts chatting with the boys. She invited them inside and asked them again. They told her they just wanted to talk to her and maybe go out to the movies or on a date, since her husband was not there, and since they dont think her “brother” should have a problem. She laughed, and told them i was not her brother, but her husband, and they smiled nervously. I said it was ok, and told my wife i was ok if she wanted to go out with them or if she wanted to play then and there, since they were already in our living room. She said she would get “comfortable”, and to keep them entertained. We spoke for a few minutes, and they really looked like two smart articulate, physically imposing, handsome young men, one caucasian and one black. As my wife came out of our room she had a black satin robe, on top of a corset, sheer black hose, and her heels, with no panties, as she asked the boys if she looked better in pics or real life. I was instantly hard, as both boys went up to her and began caressing my wife’s body. They quickly took to our bed and began kissing her neck, while the other went for her pussy and licked her. My wife began to moan, looked directly at me and said “enjoy watching this baby”. I think if they looked my way they could see the stain of wetness in my pants as they continued to play with my wife. They quickly took their clothes off and started taking turns on my wife’s ass and pussy. Both boys were hung, maybe 7 or 8 inches, and made her cum multiple times. I also came just watching, and they later stayed to watch me eat her used pussy as the caucasian boy masturbated. Later the black boy fucked her ass again, and eventually both showered, thanked us, and left, asking if they could come back. We said yes, and my wife has been chatting with them since.