Fun thing we do

at_work

Male
Gold
hi there i am new here, , and not really a cuck yet, but..anyways something fun we do

we like to watch NHL Hockey on TV, and we do this thing, well, when ever our team scores i do oral on my pretty wife. usually its only 30 seconds to a minute of it. but its so fun. she will come down to watch the game wearing only her jersey, no panties. easy access
the best was a seven goal game for our team.
at some point during the night she will hold me there longer so she can cum.

just a fun thing we do that others might enjoy

hi there i am new here, , and not really a cuck yet, but..anyways something fun we do

we like to watch NHL Hockey on TV, and we do this thing, well, when ever our team scores i do oral on my pretty wife. usually its only 30 seconds to a minute of it. but its so fun. she will come down to watch the game wearing only her jersey, no panties. easy access
the best was a seven goal game for our team.
at some point during the night she will hold me there longer so she can cum.

just a fun thing we do that others might enjoy
Great way to celebrate your team

hmm..honestly.that is the funnest! i am very oral with her, and get to lick her almost every day. she masterbates daily too.with fingers or toys. if i am home she will message me after and tell me to come to our room to lick her. love that so much.

• Love
Reactions: JP1156 and Jameson
Which team is urs which team is hers? I'm a ranger fan my wife loves the pens 😔 lol.. were gna try this sounds fun