Future Hotwives

I live in a university town and students are back on campus and all over town now. Great to see the college women (mostly ages 18-22, a few older) Right now they are single and most of them are hot to get laid. I can't help thinking how most of them will be hotwives 5-10 years from now It's fun being an older (than them) man and seeing how they react to me. Some prefer boys their age but a lot have a thing for older men. Talk nice to them, buy them some drinks, and chances are good I'll get laid or at leases sucked before the night is over.

I live in a university town and students are back on campus and all over town now. Great to see the college women (mostly ages 18-22, a few older) Right now they are single and most of them are hot to get laid. I can't help thinking how most of them will be hotwives 5-10 years from now It's fun being an older (than them) man and seeing how they react to me. Some prefer boys their age but a lot have a thing for older men. Talk nice to them, buy them some drinks, and chances are good I'll get laid or at leases sucked before the night is over.
No empirical evidence to base this on, but I’d guess far more real life hotwife/cuck stuff happens in 40s-60+ population than younger. I think many men who, when younger, never had the first thought of it, do come to entertain thoughts of it at some point as they age, well along in marriages and relationships.

Reactions: owlmale
I agree. For some men, I think it happens as their T levels decrease and their wives still have high sex drives. Either the wives need another man for satisfaction, or the men learn they can only enjoy vicariously.

I also wonder how much happens for second or third marriages where the marriage was based on high sex levels that he can no longer sustain.

No empirical evidence to base this on, but I’d guess far more real life hotwife/cuck stuff happens in 40s-60+ population than younger. I think many men who, when younger, never had the first thought of it, do come to entertain thoughts of it at some point as they age, well along in marriages and relationships.
I use to date a wonen 15 years older than me it ws an awesome expericens she knew how to make love and get well.fucked

Reactions: owlmale and spin418
I agree. For some men, I think it happens as their T levels decrease and their wives still have high sex drives. Either the wives need another man for satisfaction, or the men learn they can only enjoy vicariously.

I also wonder how much happens for second or third marriages where the marriage was based on high sex levels that he can no longer sustain.
Men drive this, surely. But I am sure also there must be women who try it and find joy in it. Certainly some of that could be from reaching new levels of excitement and satisfaction.

Last edited:
Started having those fantasies late forties now in our 60`s still having them. Only one time acted out on them wish there were more.

Reactions: spin418
Started having those fantasies late forties now in our 60`s still having them. Only one time acted out on them wish there were more.
Age effects a woman.the hormones are working a qoman wNts more tgey k ow how to please and they want satisfaction no hit and run older women make the best lovers