Gentle teasing about penis size from my wife

penc1ld1kt

Male
Nov 13, 2022
We have this old phone at home that doesn't charge very well - you have to fiddle around with it when you insert the charger. We keep it by the bed to use for a white noise filter. So anyway, my wife is lying across my stomach plugging it in last night and while I'm stroking her butt she says playfully "Is it in? I think it's in?"

So I come back with "It's in and I'm finished already"

Her response was "I don't think we should see each other again". So I laugh and then she says "well that's true"

I say "If it's too small?"

"Yes" she says "what's the point?"

So I go there and say "Oh my god, maybe I'm too small and you just haven't told me"

Then she teases immediately with "You read my mind" and laughs along with me. This is the first time I can ever recall her being anything but reassuring about my size - she's told me before I am the biggest of the two cocks she's had. By now I have a hard on and I tell her so. "Why do you have boner?" she asks.

I'm careful with my answer "It just turns me on to hear you talking about that".

The conversation moved on to girl talk - she was at a party recently where she and her friends were drinking and although she wasn't specific she mentioned how girls don't hold anything back in that environment. She and a friend there had younger husbands than the rest of the group and there was apparently some discussion about that. She mentioned that the group insinuated that she and the friend had something special in their pussy and they said "yes, we do". I wonder though if there was any discussion about our size, stamina, hardness etc. that she didn't mentoin. Possibly she's worked out that although I'm the biggest she's had, I am not particularly big (5.5 x 4.5).

Anyway, I think we're building to something lately and I'm trying to coax it along slowly. We recently used a dildo together for the first time (though inside me, not her) but hoepfully I can admit to her that it turns me on to hear her talking about a preference for a bigger cock which can lead to incorporating a bigger toy or sleeves. We'll see..

We have this old phone at home that doesn't charge very well - you have to fiddle around with it when you insert the charger. We keep it by the bed to use for a white noise filter. So anyway, my wife is lying across my stomach plugging it in last night and while I'm stroking her butt she says playfully "Is it in? I think it's in?"

Her response was "I don't think we should see each other again". So I laugh and then she says "well that's true"

So I go there and say "Oh my god, maybe I'm too small and you just haven't told me"

Then she teases immediately with "You read my mind" and laughs along with me. This is the first time I can ever recall her being anything but reassuring about my size - she's told me before I am the biggest of the two cocks she's had. By now I have a hard on and I tell her so. "Why do you have boner?" she asks.

I'm careful with my answer "It just turns me on to hear you talking about that".

The conversation moved on to girl talk - she was at a party recently where she and her friends were drinking and although she wasn't specific she mentioned how girls don't hold anything back in that environment. She and a friend there had younger husbands than the rest of the group and there was apparently some discussion about that. She mentioned that the group insinuated that she and the friend had something special in their pussy and they said "yes, we do". I wonder though if there was any discussion about our size, stamina, hardness etc. that she didn't mentoin. Possibly she's worked out that although I'm the biggest she's had, I am not particularly big (5.5 x 4.5).

Anyway, I think we're building to something lately and I'm trying to coax it along slowly. We recently used a dildo together for the first time (though inside me, not her) but hoepfully I can admit to her that it turns me on to hear her talking about a preference for a bigger cock which can lead to incorporating a bigger toy or sleeves. We'll see..
She probably has a guy in mind who she wants to fuck her and maybe you to, or at least having you suck his cock.
Enjoy.

Use a sleeve and she will be craving that girth. My fiancé loves that stretching, full, feeling.

Last edited:
She probably has a guy in mind who she wants to fuck her and maybe you to, or at least having you suck his cock.
Enjoy.
She definitely said the guy would fuck me in the ass so not sure she had me sucking cock in that scenario. She definitely gets off on giving head so maybe she wouldn't want the competition LOL.

I've since watched a bit of mmf daisy chains which are pretty hot - specifically the bull inside the cuck while he's inside his wife who then benefits from the Bull's thrusting.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Use a sleeve and she will be craving that girth. My fiancé loves that stretching, full, feeling.
I do have one that takes my girth from 4.5" to 5.25" (and throws an extra 1.5" on to my 5.5" length). If our conversation in this area continues to develop I'll definitely offer her the chance. How did you introduce it to your fiance?

I do have one that takes my girth from 4.5" to 5.25" (and throws an extra 1.5" on to my 5.5" length). If our conversation in this area continues to develop I'll definitely offer her the chance. How did you introduce it to your fiance?
I actually don't own any. I am 6 with a 5.5 girth already. I know I am not breaking any records on length, but all of my subs and hotwives keep coming back for the stretch.

I actually don't own any. I am 6 with a 5.5 girth already. I know I am not breaking any records on length, but all of my subs and hotwives keep coming back for the stretch.
I guess you don't need one at that girth! Kind of gets me off to think that even with a sleeve on I'd be thinner than you.

I'm also not sure how much more length my wife could take (though my 5.5" has never hit bottom) so yours would probably be perfect for her.

• Love
Reactions: CincinnatiBull
I find a turn on when when a guy tells me he bigger and she would prefer him. Weird but true.

I guess you don't need one at that girth! Kind of gets me off to think that even with a sleeve on I'd be thinner than you.

I'm also not sure how much more length my wife could take (though my 5.5" has never hit bottom) so yours would probably be perfect for her.
While I think all makes want to be bigger, I have been told I am more or less the perfect length.

Long enough to hit the right spots and thick enough to feel full. Trying to get permission to use a screenshot of my best "review" from a hotwife lol

Edit: got permission to share

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621-074121~4.png
    Screenshot_20220621-074121~4.png
    239.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
While I think all makes want to be bigger, I have been told I am more or less the perfect length.

Long enough to hit the right spots and thick enough to feel full. Trying to get permission to use a screenshot of my best "review" from a hotwife lol

Edit: got permission to share
That's so hot! Thanks for sharing. It's such a turn on to read an honest account from a female perspective of the difference size can make.

I have a hard on after reading that, knowing that's something I could never deliver. I think the most I've been able to give my wife in one session is three (that's if I'm allowed to count the clitoral orgasm from her vibe). Obviously the PIV orgasms wouldn't happen without that mechanical assistance.

She is generally soaking wet after she comes from PIV and generally seems keen to get me off. That may simply be her wishing to return the favour but I can't help thinking that the loss of friction from her wetness on my pencil dick means that there's not much left in it for her - otherwise why wouldn't she want to keep going for more orgasms?

• Love
Reactions: CincinnatiBull
That's so hot! Thanks for sharing. It's such a turn on to read an honest account from a female perspective of the difference size can make.

I have a hard on after reading that, knowing that's something I could never deliver. I think the most I've been able to give my wife in one session is three (that's if I'm allowed to count the clitoral orgasm from her vibe). Obviously the PIV orgasms wouldn't happen without that mechanical assistance.

She is generally soaking wet after she comes from PIV and generally seems keen to get me off. That may simply be her wishing to return the favour but I can't help thinking that the loss of friction from her wetness on my pencil dick means that there's not much left in it for her - otherwise why wouldn't she want to keep going for more orgasms?
No problem! 20+ was a bit tongue in cheek, but it was definitely over 10+ probably under 20 though lol. Just had a sub leave and 5 is what we got to. One did last close to 60 seconds though

• Wow
Reactions: penc1ld1kt
I'm not against humiliation, to each their own, but for me it would only work if this would be in a loving teasing way, like you described with the charger.

I'm not against humiliation, to each their own, but for me it would only work if this would be in a loving teasing way, like you described with the charger.
Yeah, I think in real life I would struggle to reconcile hard core humiliation. But the teasing I described definitely gave me a hard on.

My wife is asian and you are absolutely correct when women get together they talk about dicks a lot. My wife's closest friends are all asian too and most are married to asian men (I am white). My wife tells me she is gently ribbed by them as being the "lucky one". In various conversations it's become known that I am the best hung of the hubbies and also the best performer i.e. my wife gets fucked the most with the biggest dick of the bunch. To say I swelled with pride when I found this out is an understatement. To this day I get a hard on immediately whenever we see any of her asian friends, as I know - that they know - that I am hung better than their hubby and fuck better as well. It is a total mind trip.