Getting close

My wife and I have been married for 10 years, sex life is great, but I recently told her about wanting to share her with another man. At first she said no way, but as time has gone by she has warmed up to the ideal. I want to see her with someone who is very well endowed and we both take turns on her throughout the night. I recently bought here the James Deen realistic dildo and it makes her go wild . Any suggestions on the next step

Her concern is the jealousy factor of n my part. I have told her that jealousy wouldn't be an issue that that this is for her to enjoy. Would y'all suggest us finding a friend or is it better with someone we don't know?

I totally agree with not involving someone we know. I could see where that could create awkward moments later on. For the ones that have fortunate enough to experience this, what was your wife's reaction during and after? I want this to be something she looks back on and can say she enjoyed the experience, whether we try it again or not.

My wife finally did sex chat to a guy online while I'm in the room last weekend after talk her out for 3 years.It's all start at teasing her when she chance her cloth before bed,posting her pic in panties.Not long later when there was a guy comments on her panties & myself was starting suck her nipples touching her cunt,she finally started the conversation with guys,one lead to others at the time she was so horny she told the guy that she would love to put his cock in her wet pussy & she wished he was in the room to fuck her.As for me come to that I couldn't hold it any further end it with fucking her like whore in the first time after 20 years of married.

Reactions: CoupleRendevous