65 year old hotwife updste

crabsigncuck

Male
Gold
My 65 year old wife works at our local university. Years ago with my blessing she discovered her love of young cocks. She has experienced many young hard cocks pounding her sweet mature kitty. Recently over the last mounth or so she declined to provide a fuck booth at her then at the time bulls graduation party. She cut things off with that bull and moved on.
She set her sights on her new bull who she learned had no experience on how to properly fuck a woman. So school is in session. I know his future wife will thank her.
She has told me he is a very fast learner and now wants to fuck her all the time. She has been home late every night for several nights in a row. Every time well used and cum filled. He must be trying to earn extra credit. If he plays his cards correctly (she is very clear with her rules and expectations) he will have a hot mature slut at his disposal for quite some time. And I get to enjoy the creampies I love so very much.

You have the perfect arrangement going on! Working for a university provides a solution that so many seem to have, "where to find a lover/bull?" I also like how it is "limited engagement", it lasts a while but never too long. Her young lovers move on and she moves on to the next, perfect! I know you said you enjoy the creampies but do you still get to fuck your wife?

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
My 65 year old wife works at our local university. Years ago with my blessing she discovered her love of young cocks. She has experienced many young hard cocks pounding her sweet mature kitty. Recently over the last mounth or so she declined to provide a fuck booth at her then at the time bulls graduation party. She cut things off with that bull and moved on.
She set her sights on her new bull who she learned had no experience on how to properly fuck a woman. So school is in session. I know his future wife will thank her.
She has told me he is a very fast learner and now wants to fuck her all the time. She has been home late every night for several nights in a row. Every time well used and cum filled. He must be trying to earn extra credit. If he plays his cards correctly (she is very clear with her rules and expectations) he will have a hot mature slut at his disposal for quite some time. And I get to enjoy the creampies I love so very much.
That is really amazing

You have the perfect arrangement going on! Working for a university provides a solution that so many seem to have, "where to find a lover/bull?" I also like how it is "limited engagement", it lasts a while but never too long. Her young lovers move on and she moves on to the next, perfect! I know you said you enjoy the creampies but do you still get to fuck your wife?
I reclaim her quite often.