Getting Close

Hello, I'm new to the group. I've been interested in cuckolding for years but had all but given up. I'm in a rural area. Have been single for years. Had not been able to find a vanilla relationship let alone a cuckolding one. Relationship just decided to log into my account on a fetish site and look around. Found a very attractive Mistress looking for a real cuckolding relationship not just play. Didn't expect her to even respond let alone take me in as her cuck. Technically I'm not a cut yet. We haven't even played with each other yet. We are taking the time to get to know each other then when she is ready, I will help her search.
She's into Femdom and multiple other kinks that I'm into. I call her Mistress and she likes it. She calls me cucky and I like that. I'm sub like but not bi or sissy boy.
We mostly talk about regular stuff but also a little about cuckolding and our other kinks. She's experienced so she likes that I'm not. She said it will be easier to mold me into the cuck she wants. I'm very nervous and excited at same time. I've been very open with her and explained I don't really understand why I wanna be a cuck and on occasion I briefly question what I doing. She's been very understanding.
We both have had a rough time with life lately and both kinda rebuilding. I'm 52 and she's 41.
I tried posting on the fetish site we are on but I haven't gotten much positive interaction and some jerk saw my post about finding a Mistress to cuck me. I had stated we were working on us. We are tagged on each other's profile. We'll he jumped into her inbox and was disrespectful. Guess he failed to realize she's a domme lol. She absolutely shredded him and blocked him. Kinda turned her off to the site.
When she is ready I was going to post what she wrote and Kinda pre screen guys for her. If they pass so to speak I'd give them the ok to message her. She now thinks guys won't follow directions and go straight to her. Her life is very busy right now and doesn't want to deal with a flooded inbox so we will probably go to a different site when the time comes.

Hello, I'm new to the group. I've been interested in cuckolding for years but had all but given up. I'm in a rural area. Have been single for years. Had not been able to find a vanilla relationship let alone a cuckolding one. Relationship just decided to log into my account on a fetish site and look around. Found a very attractive Mistress looking for a real cuckolding relationship not just play. Didn't expect her to even respond let alone take me in as her cuck. Technically I'm not a cut yet. We haven't even played with each other yet. We are taking the time to get to know each other then when she is ready, I will help her search.
She's into Femdom and multiple other kinks that I'm into. I call her Mistress and she likes it. She calls me cucky and I like that. I'm sub like but not bi or sissy boy.
We mostly talk about regular stuff but also a little about cuckolding and our other kinks. She's experienced so she likes that I'm not. She said it will be easier to mold me into the cuck she wants. I'm very nervous and excited at same time. I've been very open with her and explained I don't really understand why I wanna be a cuck and on occasion I briefly question what I doing. She's been very understanding.
We both have had a rough time with life lately and both kinda rebuilding. I'm 52 and she's 41.
I tried posting on the fetish site we are on but I haven't gotten much positive interaction and some jerk saw my post about finding a Mistress to cuck me. I had stated we were working on us. We are tagged on each other's profile. We'll he jumped into her inbox and was disrespectful. Guess he failed to realize she's a domme lol. She absolutely shredded him and blocked him. Kinda turned her off to the site.
When she is ready I was going to post what she wrote and Kinda pre screen guys for her. If they pass so to speak I'd give them the ok to message her. She now thinks guys won't follow directions and go straight to her. Her life is very busy right now and doesn't want to deal with a flooded inbox so we will probably go to a different site when the time comes.
Mate, I pray that this works out well for both of you. Dont give up because of a few assholes. Do your own thing and to hell with the jerks. Good luck.
If you need to talk PM me. I dont judge.

Reactions: cucky45015