GF out giving "massage" right now..

Sgt Ray

Male
Gold
They sometimes end with a hand-job but she frequently blows them. She gets paid for all of it. She dresses slutty/athletic. Today a short spandex skirt & tight tee top, no panties to help seduce them into more.
Shd gives special attention to guys with big cocks, or "2 handers" as she calls them. She loves taking the loads on her breasts and enjoys coming home very messy.
She has 2 more "dates" this afternoon and 1 this evening.

They sometimes end with a hand-job but she frequently blows them. She gets paid for all of it. She dresses slutty/athletic. Today a short spandex skirt & tight tee top, no panties to help seduce them into more.
Shd gives special attention to guys with big cocks, or "2 handers" as she calls them. She loves taking the loads on her breasts and enjoys coming home very messy.
I bet you love her coming home and telling you about it. I know I do.
J

You should share her contact information lol