GF sucked off a new guy without asking

AgentOrange97

This isn’t necessarily off limits I was just surprised. She didn’t come home until very late and I was asleep. I went to work and she apologized for not staying in touch, was partying etc... Again no big deal. Then she admitted she gave a guy a blowjob at the party. Everytime we’ve played I’ve been there and watched her, we’ve joked around about her doing solo stuff but never set it up. She sent me a photo of the bj and I’ve never been more turned on in my life! When I saw it I immediately came in my pants. Not sure if it was her going out on her own and doing it or me finding out she had done something naughty without me knowing. Anyone had similar feelings?

Suz plays on her own if the opportunity presents itself. She has plenty of fuck buddies she will meet and play with while I am at work or when she is at the beach alone. I love it when she sends me naughty pics out of the blue! She sent me this creampie pic a while back after she met a guy, and they went to a motel and fucked. I hope you and your girl enjoy this new found fun.D86EFAB3-E7F0-4075-8324-BA91465CF64F.jpeg

Suz plays on her own if the opportunity presents itself. She has plenty of fuck buddies she will meet and play with while I am at work or when she is at the beach alone. I love it when she sends me naughty pics out of the blue! She sent me this creampie pic a while back after she met a guy, and they went to a motel and fucked. I hope you and your girl enjoy this new found fun.View attachment 394875
Wow! He fucked here hole good. I’m hoping to get my girl back on BC so she can do this.

The first time it happened I was really worried. We always called each other around 10:00 talk about or day and say good night. Well she didn't answer her cell It finally just went to voice mail. Next morning she called and said sorry. Our marriage is strong because we never lie to each other no matter what. So I got the call at around 7:00.......she said I am sorry but I couldn't take your call. I said ok and she told me she met this really nice married guy in the hotel bar. After a few drinks he was pretty interested. He asked if she wanted to have a drink in his room and Chele being Chele , why not. So the had fucked all night except for a few naps in-between. When she told me the details I had to rub one out. When Chele fucks she is all in. Then she told she needed to get ready for her day of meetings. I should tell you Chele is bare girl. So now when she is traveling and she doesn't pick-up later at night I know what she is doing and I love and support it.