Girlfriend struggles desiring me after being with him

You make it ALL about her and she is totally in the moment then she will feel so energized, so excited, and so unafraid that the little speck of dom that is in her will peek out.

The most important thing is that final step MUST be taken by her.
If it isn't, simply finish her O and help her prep for sleep.
Each time you do this WITHOUT it leading to you wanting anything in return the chances increase.

Not sure where you are at, I'm in eastern PA. DM me if you want to discuss more.

Reactions: spin418
She's hooked on the power dynamic.

Your options are to:
A. accept it for what it is... it will take time for her to reacclimate to your level after her encounters
B. become much more dominant so there is less of a step change
C. become much more submissive

C absolutely can work. But doesn't mean the typical 'beta' passive submissive.
You need to be actively servile to encourage her to be dominant.

This is what I recommend doing.

Make a night 'all about her'.
Draw her a warm bath.
Bath her.
Bring her wine.
Massage her feet..
Give her a full body massage.
Ask her if she would do you the please let you pleasure her by having her on her knees.
Lick her pussy out from behind.

The TRUE test is this:
Almost all women are submissive and IF they are in a submissive mindset will avoid taking acts seen as dominant.
What you want to do is to elevate her where she feels dominant and begins to enact dominant acts.

Not a single women I know will rim a submissive man. But not a single one objected when a dominant man presented to them.
Not a one, no matter how 'prim and proper' they carry themselves.

Lick her pussy, lick around the perineum and hover there before going back to her pussy.
You need her to take the first step and have her put her ass on your tongue.
IF YOU do it, she will still accept as a sub.
If you linger and SHE actively moves there then she has asserted dominance.
Thanks for such great insights, I feel you're completely right, what I always do most of the times is C: become much more submissive and take total care of her, I totally agree with you, her natural side is submissive, she naturally seeks that and she's still hooked on his dominant power when we're away from him.

I did a lot of that already, that's why she now has a huge excitement in having me offering her as a gift to him, she's completely empowered, it's an amazing feeling for her.

Reactions: slavesimon
Another development, my gf admitted she loves the idea that he wants her so much that he wants to make her pregnant, she feels repulsed by ending up actually pregnant but told me she loves that he might want her so much to the point of wanting to impregnate her. Is this common?

I admit it's highly exciting to hear her share this, would never in my wildest dreams imagine our cuckold experience would change her so much.

Probably only hotwifes could comment that and answer your question.
For me it's definitly a red flag because this bull already takes more than healthy and if he is not 100% trustworthy he might start a scheme to make her pregnant, although she is repulsed by it.
For me there are only a very few occasions when i would think that having a kid with a lover is a good thing, like when the couple cannot bear children because of him or if he has genetic failures and doesn't want to pass this to his children, something like that.

My guts tell me, this bull will be trouble, if not now then definitly in the near future, he will mess up your life.
I would (if this bull was mine) keep him at a safe distance or cut off competly.

Probably only hotwifes could comment that and answer your question.
For me it's definitly a red flag because this bull already takes more than healthy and if he is not 100% trustworthy he might start a scheme to make her pregnant, although she is repulsed by it.
For me there are only a very few occasions when i would think that having a kid with a lover is a good thing, like when the couple cannot bear children because of him or if he has genetic failures and doesn't want to pass this to his children, something like that.

My guts tell me, this bull will be trouble, if not now then definitly in the near future, he will mess up your life.
I would (if this bull was mine) keep him at a safe distance or cut off competly.
Sorry, I didn't explain it the right way, the bull never expressed any desire or fantasy about making her pregnant, it came out of her mind (since they won't use condom on the next times) and she never shared it with him as well. He's very respectful.

I'm just asking if it's normal for a girl to feel such extreme desire towards a bull, I imagine it might be normal since it's the ultimate form of submission, which she seems to be enjoying more and more with him.

Reactions: Xiahh
That's so similar to our experience!

You're right, it fades after some days, even though her mind is flooded with thoughts of him for 50% of the time, she seems to be learning to use the thoughts of him to make our sex better, which ends up being amazing.

But yes, my gf also looses desire for me after she's with him or when I'm being too submissive, she also told me that she's ok with me doing oral sex on her, even though she's not desiring me.

Hopefully her lack of desire for me won't keep growing as we meet him more and more, I admit that worries me a bit but wouldn't surprise me at the same time.

How do you feel about your wife not desiring you? I'm still learning how to deal with that emotion.
Well, I have really developed my oral skills (with her teaching) so that she really does desire my tongue, just not my cock. So, many nights (most) she wants me to eat her to an orgasm before she goes to bed. Even if she is out with friends and I am asleep, she will wake me up by rubbing her pussy on my face telling me something like "baby I need your tongue". This makes me feel really desired and needed so I do get that feeling. The fact she doesn't want my cock was a little ego bruising at first but that wore off very quickly, granted probably because she desires me for something sexually. And of course she lets me watch when she is getting cock. :)

Reactions: slavesimon
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. THE BEST part of all this is how friggin horny for me she is after he fucks her. When he's with us she gets so turned on, she wants us to do her all night. Then she's horny like crazy for a good week after. Our sex life is unbelievable since we started all this.
Get a new girl...

I've been recently cucked, we met him twice, the sex they had was amazing, she loves someone being in control and feeling submissive to a confident, dominant man, he's the polar opposite of me, I'm extremely submssive, a good boy as she calls me, and she loves how he just takes what he wants, which makes her have sex with him several times a day, she says it's so easy to want to have sex with him multiple times since he simply takes her whenever he wants.

The problem happens after we get back home, her brain is still used to having him taking care of everything for her, of dominating her, and since she's fully sexually satisfied, she just can't get turned on by me for days, she told me the transition from him (a total alpha male) to me (a total submissive) is too much for her and her brain is still engaged to that dynamic and can't find any desire for me. She can't switch from being submissive towards him to "dominating" me since I'm so submissive after they're together.

Does anyone experience this? And how do you deal with it?
My wife hadn’t had sex with me for 4 yrs now, as she had gone through exactly the same thing. Hard to be turned on by a cuck. I spend a lot of time in chasity and am controlled by her and her main lover. I am allowed to wank twice a month and only if I completed all tasks they gave me

Reactions: Cuckold&hotwife
Thanks, and sorry for harsh response earlier.

Yes, we're actually way more in sync after she started having sex with him, made her know exactly what she loves about me but also be aware what her sexual desires are, we're just both learning how to navigate the waters on the days after she's with him since it's such an overwhelming experience, at the end of the day he's a confident dominant man and I'm just her obedient good boy. Reason why I started this thread to ask if anyone else struggles with this.
It sounds like this is a work in progress, which is usually how it unfolds. Rarely does the idea in our minds unfold the same way in reality. The bottom line is that she still loves you. If you're both willing to make it work, recognize that you both may need to bend to the other a little bit here and there. For you it may mean a different sex life than you had envisioned. Once you're comfortable you'll realize there are other satisfying benefits. Hope you'll include more updates.

Reactions: bellaazz
It sounds like this is a work in progress, which is usually how it unfolds. Rarely does the idea in our minds unfold the same way in reality. The bottom line is that she still loves you. If you're both willing to make it work, recognize that you both may need to bend to the other a little bit here and there. For you it may mean a different sex life than you had envisioned. Once you're comfortable you'll realize there are other satisfying benefits. Hope you'll include more updates.
Thanks, it's a work in progress for sure, our sex life has been incredible though, even with the knowledge that the reason behind that is a big part because of him.

They actually ended up meeting alone for a date, and we'll meet him again soon, she's been fantasising about not using condom so we all made tests and I'm pretty sure the next time they have sex will be without a condom. It's very exciting.

Thanks, it's a work in progress for sure, our sex life has been incredible though, even with the knowledge that the reason behind that is a big part because of him.

They actually ended up meeting alone for a date, and we'll meet him again soon, she's been fantasising about not using condom so we all made tests and I'm pretty sure the next time they have sex will be without a condom. It's very exciting.
exciting indeed. my wife usually ditches the condoms once a chemistry has developed and they become 'regulars' ... though, not always either ;)

exciting indeed. my wife usually ditches the condoms once a chemistry has developed and they become 'regulars' ... though, not always either ;)
She's been fantasising so much about him cumming inside of her, I would never imagine she would want him so much, it will be very intense when he cums inside of her for the first time.

He's the first person besides me to develop such intimate chemistry with her, they got along so well, I was honestly surprised how much she loved going on a date with him alone.

She's been fantasising so much about him cumming inside of her, I would never imagine she would want him so much, it will be very intense when he cums inside of her for the first time.

He's the first person besides me to develop such intimate chemistry with her, they got along so well, I was honestly surprised how much she loved going on a date with him alone.
The first time my wife's bull came inside her was so super intense for all of us. My wife moaned so loudly and as he was unloading in her and he grunted like a caveman. IT was so hot it made me cum in my pants without touching myself

The first time my wife's bull came inside her was so super intense for all of us. My wife moaned so loudly and as he was unloading in her and he grunted like a caveman. IT was so hot it made me cum in my pants without touching myself
I imagine it will happen the same with us, she's been talking about how much she wants him to cum inside of her, it's been in her head A LOT.

Back then when I started fantasising about being a cuck I would never imagine this would actually reach the point where she's the one desiring someone to cum inside of her, it's been a rollercoaster.

you're going to get hooked :)

I imagine it will happen the same with us, she's been talking about how much she wants him to cum inside of her, it's been in her head A LOT.

Back then when I started fantasising about being a cuck I would never imagine this would actually reach the point where she's the one desiring someone to cum inside of her, it's been a rollercoaster
have you started to wonder ... what to do once that hot load is in her?

Well, I am glad to see that there are happy cuckolds with their slut wives, and I congratulate you for supporting them and giving them the freedom to fuck with other men, surely for that they love you more.
My husband is not submissive and he is one of my best lover, but nevertheless he enjoys a lot when he sees how well other men fuck me in front of him or when I come home with my pussy and ass full of cum and he rushes to lick me.
It is incredible how a woman can have a double or even triple pleasure, the one offered by the bull through multiple orgasms, the husband licking her freshly fucked pussy and then when the dearest man in her life fucks her until she faints with pleasure.
indeed! from a husband's perspective, each of those events also causes pleasure - if not physically, but mentally.