Girlfriend swallowing

Well, it seems you do have an interest in being cucked by her. I get the excitement of having a girl swallow your cum. On some level, it indicates her acceptance of you and her eagerness to please. In a married relationship, I feel it is a must that my wife swallows my cum. To be honest I don't believe I would have married her if she didn't. If she was willing to accept another man's cum in her mouth and felt he would enjoy her swallowing his cum and not do the same for me I would question her loyalty and devotion to me. I might feel that in some ways I repulse her or she is unattracted to me. I might also feel she is using me for different reasons other than her wanting to just be with me. For a married relationship to survive the cuckolding experience there has to be communication, respect, and devotion of both the husband and wife. If a wife does things with a lover and not her husband then the whole thing will crash and burn. If your girl is unwilling to swallow your cum you might want to question her motives for being with you.
She want to cuck him, my well spoken dummy...

Not run into him but know who one in particular is. It gets me hard knowing another guy/guys have cum in her mouth. She hasn’t said how it tasted or anything, she just said “it just happened” so don’t know if that means he just did it, she offered it or anything
We need to help him becum the cuck tgat he OBVIOUSLY wants to be...

I think the answer could be very simple. And it isn't necessarily that she liked him more than you.
You say you were broken up but to her finding a new guy could have felt like cheating and the taboo element of that turned her on and made her want to do things with him she didn't do with you.
I think it's probably very common for wives to be much nastier with other guys they are fucking than with their husbands. Even when a couple have a great sex life, it's such a turn on fucking other guys! Isn't that why we are in this lifestyle in the first place?

This is how it started between my wife and I, tell her you want her to do something as payment for messing up, and try to get her to suck you and another guy. Will kill 2 birds

So my girlfriend split up with me at the beginning of the year, told me she got with another guy and then finished it with him as she wanted to get back together. We are starting to get back together and she has admitted that she did lots of stuff with this guy including letting him cum in her mouth and swallowing his cum, something we never did in 5 years before. She’s said she wants to do it with me now, but just wanted to know if people think it’s weird that I’m turned on she did this? I even screengrabbed the texts when she told me you swallowed his cum! She’s confirmed she didn’t do anal with him but did say she did lots with him. Should I press her to find out what??
It don’t think it’s weird at all that you’re turned on by what she did, particularly if it’s something you and she didn’t share. I know that sort of feeling. It sounds as though you’re curious to know what she did with him. If your split with her was indeed a mutually understood parting, that is, she wasn’t cheating, I don’t really think you have any right to press her. You can certainly express your interest in wanting to know but ultimately it’s up to her whether she shares those details. I think it’s very different when one party cheats. In those situations I think it’s certainly the right of the aggrieved to have a full airing and understanding of all details/motivations/state of mind …if it’s something they want.

Last edited: