girlfriends first mfm

yes i think so , ive never made her cum as many times as he did, and im ok with that , i asked her about his dick size , altho i did see he was alot bigger than me, she only said , hes average , about your size, so im sure she has alot of emotions shes dealing with , but i did make sure she knew i love her and loved seeing her pleased , i just wondered if other women felt the same way the first time,
My wife says she feels guilty every time & just has to get through it. She knows it’s not cheating because I enjoy it as much as her but it is just the way she was brought up, society,etc. just give her a little space after without discussing it & I’m sure she’ll be fine. If she’s up for another meet, tgat just proves it. Will you be involved again this time or just watch them go at it

Reactions: Welder153
My wife says she feels guilty every time & just has to get through it. She knows it’s not cheating because I enjoy it as much as her but it is just the way she was brought up, society,etc. just give her a little space after without discussing it & I’m sure she’ll be fine. If she’s up for another meet, tgat just proves it. Will you be involved again this time or just watch them go at it
i was more involved the second time than the first , adulting has prevented us from having a 3rd date with him yet, but i imagine we will again sometimes not to far away , thanks for your input tho,

so i got called out of town for a short job. 10-12 days , 3 hours from home, my gf had talked about driving up to see me, for the weekend , i wasnt sure if id be working or not, but in the mean time , her bull messaged me, about every two weeks so far , i was telling him what was going on, that id probly be out of tow, ,ect a short whyle later he asked if i minded him seeing her alone, but promised , he wouldnt hid anything from me, so i told him im ok with it, but have to ask her , her answer was, no i dont wanna see him without you being there, im not afraid of him or anything, i just like you being there, so i passed it back to him, which he replied thats ok i understand , she did say , if you both want him to drive to see us while im staying with you in Atlanta , ill let you too work that out, i never told him anything about that , but as of now im not working this weekend, ill head home after work tomorrow , so should i ask her if she wants to make a date with him on saturday ? i mean she pretty much agreed to fuck him again in my motel in Atlanta , , ill have to think on it abit but still give her and him time to make plans, well more so her than him , shes already gonna be at my house , lol

Ummmm, not being a smart ass here, but wtf is the point of ur posting???
The site isn't about ur life story. Put that shit on facebook where it belongs.
If you've read and comprehended all the other postings here, you'd understand that.
"Should I ask her if she wants to make a date"
What are you, in high school?? Holy shit, what a waste of time!

From what you are saying I'd advise you to move on and find another guy. They're 10 a penny. The emotional side of this is fucking with her. Perhaps goto a swingers club? It's alot more informal. My wife likes a few lines before she does anything if u know what I mean. She has no inhibitions then and is super horny. Give it a try