glory hole planning

lovesexfun

Oct 7, 2019
Hi All,
I have been thinking about it for a while and gets so excited every time this thought crosses my mind.
I am planning to take my wife to glory hole since we both are searching for a BBC for her and I would like her to get familiar and comfortable with the different size no matter BBC or white cock but here's the twist i am thinking

I will ask some of my best friends to stand behind the hole without letting them know that it will be my wife who will blow them and same way I wont let my wife know about them either.

How do you find this idea ?

If you have seen any of my posts about my wife Elaine you know we have done many wild wife sharing things but I could never convince her to perform in a Gloryhole. My first wife obliged one time and I have always remembered that as being extremely hot. I hope you can convince her and your friends to go have fun.
I had talked my first wife into going to an Adult bookstore/Movie House. We had done a bit of swinging with a few couples. Always wanting to do more and kinkier stuff I talked her into going into a glory hole where others could watch thru glass window. She was nervous and asked what she was supposed to do and how far to take it. We looked in at a few of the other rooms and some women were bent over backing up to the opening to let the man fuck her and some were fully dressed and just playing and wanking the man's cock. She said she wasn't going to let a stranger she could not even see fuck her. I said just go have a bit of fun and we will go home to finish up. She ended up sucking a good sized cock and I could see them talking thru the hole. She undid her blouse exposing her tits and really started sucking him. All of the sudden she pulled her mouth off him and grabbed his cock and pumped him several strokes until he blasted her tits and neck with cum. They had paper towels in the room and she cleaned up and buttoned up and we went home and had great sex. This is my first wife. If I had been the guy having her suck my cock at that glory hole I would have wanted to cum in her mouth or on her face but he asked her to let him blast cum on her tits. Photo is me but shows off her talent and tits. No cameras were allowed back then in BookstoresT 28.jpg

Hi All,
I have been thinking about it for a while and gets so excited every time this thought crosses my mind.
I am planning to take my wife to glory hole since we both are searching for a BBC for her and I would like her to get familiar and comfortable with the different size no matter BBC or white cock but here's the twist i am thinking

I will ask some of my best friends to stand behind the hole without letting them know that it will be my wife who will blow them and same way I wont let my wife know about them either.

How do you find this idea ?

whoaaa! I always already liked this fantasy, but the twist to have a friend be one of the recipients made it even hotter!

Me and my ex did this but in a reverse way. We went to the glory holes in a swing club and she had a cock either side but the one she showed more interest in was a rather large white cock, quite thick too, and after she had made him cum a couple of times he came around to thank her. We got chatting to him and his friend and we met up away from the club. We all became good friends and regular we would go out night clubbing and end up back at our house for sex so it has lots of pros going for glory holes

Me and my ex did this but in a reverse way. We went to the glory holes in a swing club and she had a cock either side but the one she showed more interest in was a rather large white cock, quite thick too, and after she had made him cum a couple of times he came around to thank her. We got chatting to him and his friend and we met up away from the club. We all became good friends and regular we would go out night clubbing and end up back at our house for sex so it has lots of pros going for glory holes
Great experience!