Going beyond sucking the bull and eating the creampie

Very interesting stories ladies. I love it.

That is my wife’s one short coming (my opinion). I have always been bi. I love getting fucked but my wife is not into gay/bi men. Hell I was shocked when she first asked me to clean her creampie. But my ultimate dream would be for her to watch me get fucked or suck cock.

Until then I have to keep getting it on the DL.

For jd69, if you get the chance, take it.
Thanks for the suggestion. Unlikely for my situation unless I sought it on the DL also. I’m also very very tight there so I don’t know that I could take it in any case.

In my experience, I am bi. We have a friend that I suck and let fuck me in front of the wife before and during their fun. Another bull, he had no interest in doing anything with a man but he let me clean him off before I cleaned her off. I DONT have to be involved. I like watching from the sidelines then get to fuck her after. Cum as lube feels great.

I’ve read many posts here about the husband cleaning up the creampie or sucking the bull in front of the wife (I’ve done both). I’m curious, how far would you/have you gone? Has anyone let the bull fuck them in the ass? If so, how was it? Did your wife watch? Was she good with? Do tell…
Yes wife has watch me take her bull, first time she even help guided him in get me to relax and then at the end i was on my back she played with my cock till i shot a big load all over my self.

Yes wife has watch me take her bull, first time she even help guided him in get me to relax and then at the end i was on my back she played with my cock till i shot a big load all over my self.
Was this your first time ever taking it? If so, how was it? I’ve always enjoyed having my ass played with and have wondered what it is like But have not had the opportunity or courage to try it.

I’ve read many posts here about the husband cleaning up the creampie or sucking the bull in front of the wife (I’ve done both). I’m curious, how far would you/have you gone? Has anyone let the bull fuck them in the ass? If so, how was it? Did your wife watch? Was she good with? Do tell…
Sounds like you can’t wait to feel a man’s cockhead pressing against your ass hole. Knowing the moment of truth is about to happen. Do you object? Or do you hold still? Allowing your hole to give way before you find yourself slightly pushing back onto the shaft that now owns you?

Sounds like you can’t wait to feel a man’s cockhead pressing against your ass hole. Knowing the moment of truth is about to happen. Do you object? Or do you hold still? Allowing your hole to give way before you find yourself slightly pushing back onto the shaft that now owns you?
enjoy it and push back against him and give your sissy-pussy to him and let him take you.

See my PM.

Once only and it was enjoyable, Sadly the wife not long after decided to discontinue her relationship with the bull. She never mentioned why and accepted her decision.
Great you got to try it out. Only fucked 2 cucks, and both were at the request of the wife. They both really enjoyed it and both got rock hard as I stroked them slow but deliberate. One of them did ejaculate as he felt me cum inside him.

Cleaning the creampie was something that evolved from a habit that formed prior to cuckolding (one night after I came, she asked me to go down on her as she didn't cum... so that is how *that* started). Playing and sucking on the bull's cock was also a request on her part, out of the blue saying it would turn her on to see two guys do that. I reluctantly complied, and it has been a "duty" ever since.
Taking him anally has not happened, but the writing's on the wall. She has fingered me, rubbing my prostate to the point of making me cum while limp (and no direct penis stimulation). She gets a rather sadistic pleasure in making me cum that way. She asks me if I think I would cum like that with a real cock fucking my ass. I said I didn't know. But I think any answer I gave would be interpreted by her as "only one way to find out."

Great you got to try it out. Only fucked 2 cucks, and both were at the request of the wife. They both really enjoyed it and both got rock hard as I stroked them slow but deliberate. One of them did ejaculate as he felt me cum inside him.
Just picturing you fucking them while stroking them is hot.

Reactions: Jon Day
Well, for my wife, its fun when I dress up and suck her boyfriend, and she has fingered herself to him fucking me. Its crazy because before all of this, I had been a closeted bi for years, and after we started in the lifestyle, it was much smoother to tell my wife, and for her to accept it and be happy as well.
I hope I could get my wife into the lifestyle so I could get out of the closet also. Your lucky.