Going down the rabbit hole

hotgf

I am in a committed relationship with my gf who is 24 and I am 45. I had previously got into the hotwife lifestyle with my ex and would have never guessed my new gf would be interested. Fast forward two years and she found her first date on Ashley Madison with a guy she found attractive. They met at a park Sunday night and he fucked her bare outside(I assumed condoms would be used). When she got home she was all smiles and told me that he had Cum in her which put me over the edge. She laid on the bed, spread her legs and let me see the aftermath. I have read about cream pies and never thought I would go there but I began kissing her and moved to her nipples and had an outer body experience as I moved down to her freshly fucked pussy. She had her hands on my head and I felt them gently push me down there. What I smelled was incredible and the taste was something I may be getting used to. Apparently he was double my size and she stated that she was hoping to feel him weekly.

Attachments

• 8CD53BB9-4077-4588-A4A7-C9ECE1D9EF40.jpeg
    8CD53BB9-4077-4588-A4A7-C9ECE1D9EF40.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 55
I am in a committed relationship with my gf who is 24 and I am 45. I had previously got into the hotwife lifestyle with my ex and would have never guessed my new gf would be interested. Fast forward two years and she found her first date on Ashley Madison with a guy she found attractive. They met at a park Sunday night and he fucked her bare outside(I assumed condoms would be used). When she got home she was all smiles and told me that he had Cum in her which put me over the edge. She laid on the bed, spread her legs and let me see the aftermath. I have read about cream pies and never thought I would go there but I began kissing her and moved to her nipples and had an outer body experience as I moved down to her freshly fucked pussy. She had her hands on my head and I felt them gently push me down there. What I smelled was incredible and the taste was something I may be getting used to. Apparently he was double my size and she stated that she was hoping to feel him weekly.

What a wonderful description of events. That first time is an incredible experience. I can assure you that it is an acquired taste and that the excitement of eating your wife's pussy after other men fuck and cum in her never fades. I have been enjoying cream pie with my wife for years. I have tasted the cum of several of our close married friends, some of them many many times, and several men I have never met who my wife has had sex with alone.

What a wonderful description of events. That first time is an incredible experience. I can assure you that it is an acquired taste and that the excitement of eating your wife's pussy after other men fuck and cum in her never fades. I have been enjoying cream pie with my wife for years. I have tasted the cum of several of our close married friends, some of them many many times, and several men I have never met who my wife has had sex with alone.
Nothing new to add. Perfect post, love it

Reactions: robandkate
Really nice I'd say. So how did you get her to do it? I mean, you spoke to her about this topic before starting the relationship or you started working on it little by little?

I I am in a similar situation, I got a much younger and extremely hot and pretty gf but I did not get much further on making her hook up with others.