Going to eat my own creampie tonight.

J&Sdirtilymarried

Couple
Verified
So haven't cum in a few days and when that happens I always tell wifey to make me clean her, wanted to see what everybody thought. How should she force me?

A. Sit on my face and grind.
B. Squat and let it drip in my mouth, on my face and beard
C. Lie back, spread her legs and pull my face between
D. Take her fingers and feed it little by little too me

Whatever gets the most that's what I'll do!!

So haven't cum in a few days and when that happens I always tell wifey to make me clean her, wanted to see what everybody thought. How should she force me?

B

B or C

Reactions: owlcuck

Pictures or it didn't happen, lol.

Start with C. Right after you pull out, though, have her pull up her legs to retain as much as she can. Then get the most from the C position. Then, to get the rest, have her A (sit on your face).
Once she is clean, make certain she has a nice orgasm!

I replied earlier that I would choose C. Having yet to do that myself, I guess it depends on how you feel about doing it. If you’re really wanting to do it and have full control of yourself, then it really doesn’t matter how. However if you’re not 100% sure you can actually go through it, and chicken out just before, then I think you’re best option would be to have her take full control over you. That only leaves A or B left and I would just let her decide, and tell her not to tell you beforehand how she’s going to do it. Then it’s a complete surprise to you and hopefully more exciting, making it more likely you won’t back out. Good luck and keep us posted...

Last edited:
Reactions: davelb76

How did it go?

Most definitely a "B" so nothing gets missed !!
We practice all of above versions they all have their pluses and minuses. "D" Can be very erotic.....
Just imagining being fed cum like that.:: my head being held in one hand, her varying the distance she puts her fingers in my mouth and throat