Great News!!

luvmy46hw

Couple
He has arrived and she is going to play with her dom tonight and maybe tomorrow night as well. I will wait at home and hear what happened in the morning. I will update after her first night with him. Its awesome knowing that tonight my wife will be pleasured many times by another man!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife should be coming home shortly to get ready for her event with her dom lover tonight. She has a sexy collard button up shirt dress that is about thigh high. Although in the cold she may cover up more. When she arrives to his hotel and he enters the room is when our communication cuts off until she leaves the next morning. I will update everyone when he enters the room. He usually makes her cum about 5-6 times but tonight it may be about 10 because they have not been together for a while.

My wife has left and is on her way to her Dom!! She was smoking hot when she left!! He is at a hotel about 15 minutes away. They will spend some time talking but by a little after 9pm I am sure he will be deep inside her making her cum for the first time. She is also staying the night so several rounds possible and my wife was wanting to lure him into the shower in the morning and get fucked in the shower. Then she will come home to me after a fresh round that morning to stick her pussy into my face so I can clean her up for my sub role. I have a hard on right now!!!

Reactions: Kinky2
At 8:50pm she sent me a text saying she was going in. That was an hour ago and I am sure she is being well pleased at the moment with her legs in the air while he is fucking her hard making her cum again and again. I can tell now how seasoned I have become with our play. I am very settled and comfortable and just thinking of her enjoying herself and hoping this wakes up her hotwife mentality that has been trapped of late. I may watch a video of them from other sessions but I may just go to sleep. Cant wait to hear what happened in the morning and taste her pussy.

Reactions: Kinky2
I was but had a kid near me at the time. She is on her way home now. Cant wait to hear how it went and if they had more sex this morning. Wonder if she will want me to eat her out when she gets back. Will post what happened this evening.

Reactions: Jeff Brown
Ok...Sorry so late letting you all know what happened but have to work and all and deal with kids. When she came in and sat in the bed with me this morning she told me that it was a slow start. They actually watched the end of a movie and talked for a while. He was staying in a suite with a living room and a separate bedroom. They had kissed and hugged some while they were in the living room but did more pillow talk before pillows. Which I like because they enjoy each other not just for sex but as people as well. We all have common backgrounds together with type of work and kids so they have a lot to share which I think helps both of them. Anyway, he said to my wife lets take this party to the bedroom!! Then my wife told me that he FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF HER!!! I loved hearing that but new he would. She had said that he brought with him ropes to tie her up with and perform some bdsm but he was just in the mood to fuck her.
So they began kissing and my wife was wearing a dress and he lifted it right off of her and admired the panties she was wearing. She then worked on his pants and after they were naked and making out standing up he picked her up and threw her onto the bed!! Very good dominant move, which my wife really enjoyed. He then began working on making her squirt. Now, my wife is a very good squirter!! I have not made her squirt for a while because I knew he would. She said they soaked the bed through the comforter!!!! He then began teasing her with his cock sliding it in and out just a little but not the whole way in teasing her!! He could tell she has wanted him badly!! He then began fucking her full force and she cum at least two to three times besides the squirting. He fucked her so hard that she told him that she thought he hit her tonsils a few times!!!! After that he put her on her knees and grabbed a handful of hair and fucked her hard for a while and was contemplating fucking her ass but she was not to receptive to it at the time. He told her she needed a little more training on ass fucking before he fucked her ass again. I guess I have some work to do....LOL.
They went to sleep after a solid hour of straight fucking!! She got up in the morning and they did not play before she left. She then came home to me. We are about to do some reclaiming tonight and I am wondering if I should fuck her in the ass a little to get her trained some. I just love this lifestyle and cant wait for her to get fucked by someone in front of me again!! I enjoy her going to her favorite guy but I also really like seeing and hearing the live action of my wife getting fucked and pleased in front of me. There is just nothing better except me fucking her!!!