My wife woke me up with these!

Woke up to these this morning and my wife playing on this website getting me excited for tonight! Let her know if you think she’s sexy she loves to hear it and will be answering some later! I love our play days. Couples and respectful men and women welcome to pm.

Attachments

• A143F593-41BC-4C53-B72B-0474073E1C8C.jpeg
    A143F593-41BC-4C53-B72B-0474073E1C8C.jpeg
    620.7 KB · Views: 393
  • 3EE0BC34-97D3-4428-98A3-1A253A02BF9D.jpeg
    3EE0BC34-97D3-4428-98A3-1A253A02BF9D.jpeg
    577.9 KB · Views: 390
Woke up to these this morning and my wife playing on this website getting me excited for tonight! Let her know if you think she’s sexy she loves to hear it and will be answering some later! I love our play days. Couples and respectful men and women welcome to pm.
She's hot! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Wish I was lucky enough to get to join her in that shower... I'd be happy to wash her back, and front 😁

• Love
Reactions: Hotwife Lilly
I love it when she has a dildo in her hungry cunt and tells me how she wants to fuck a new guy while she sucks my cock, it makes me so hard and it makes me crazy horny. Then after she is stretched out from fucking her huge dildo, I finger her with three fingers and she ends up squirting like crazy. Sometimes even four fingers. She gets so wet but playing with lube makes everything so slippery and fucking her with different size dildos really makes her so heated !!!!

Attachments

• 6CFF7981-259F-4C4E-9922-E4127B7193A6.jpeg
    6CFF7981-259F-4C4E-9922-E4127B7193A6.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 335
I love it when she has a dildo in her hungry cunt and tells me how she wants to fuck a new guy while she sucks my cock, it makes me so hard and it makes me crazy horny. Then after she is stretched out from fucking her huge dildo, I finger her with three fingers and she ends up squirting like crazy. Sometimes even four fingers. She gets so wet but playing with lube makes everything so slippery and fucking her with different size dildos really makes her so heated !!!!
Great

She looks fucking sexy I love her ass.

Thats one hell of wakeup! 😜