Greetings & Salutations

Hello everyone. I'm probably a bit older than most of you, but everyone calls me Uncle Dude regardless of age. I joined this web site after stumbling across it surfing the web looking for other things. Read a few threads and decided to join like minded folks.

My wife and I have been married for 40 years, and for 10 or more of those years (when we were much younger) I would tell my wife fantasies I had while we were having sex. Made for some really hot sex for a number of years. Then about 20 years ago, after a particularly hot session of sex and fantasy talk, I confided to her that I would like to make the fantasy real....at least once. To my surprise she agreed. I don't know why it surprised me because every time I talked about her sharing pleasures with other men she got really turned on. Anyway....After some careful searching we were able to find a gentleman that we both felt comfortable with. I should tell you all at this point that I am straight. We met with the gentleman and had drinks and chat, then went up to our room (we were at a nice hotel) to have sex. That was the start of a sex life that most people only fantasize about.

Up until last December we had the greatest sex life I could ever imagined. Many times we would do a MFM threesome, but most often I completely enjoyed sitting back and watching my wife having sex with other men. It is a HUGE turn on for me !! I don't eat cream pie, I won't stand for my wife or anyone belittling me, I don't have any sort of sexual contact with other men, and I don't lick her clit while she's having sex. I'm not saying men who do these things are wrong, I'm just not into it. We would still be in the lifestyle but she was diagnosed with cancer last year (not soliciting sympathy here). When and if she beats this, at the appropriate time we'll celebrate by getting together with a couple of gentlemen and I'll get to watch her in a threesome with two other men. Can't wait !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Naughty and Kris.rk
Hello everyone. I'm probably a bit older than most of you, but everyone calls me Uncle Dude regardless of age. I joined this web site after stumbling across it surfing the web looking for other things. Read a few threads and decided to join like minded folks.

My wife and I have been married for 40 years, and for 10 or more of those years (when we were much younger) I would tell my wife fantasies I had while we were having sex. Made for some really hot sex for a number of years. Then about 20 years ago, after a particularly hot session of sex and fantasy talk, I confided to her that I would like to make the fantasy real....at least once. To my surprise she agreed. I don't know why it surprised me because every time I talked about her sharing pleasures with other men she got really turned on. Anyway....After some careful searching we were able to find a gentleman that we both felt comfortable with. I should tell you all at this point that I am straight. We met with the gentleman and had drinks and chat, then went up to our room (we were at a nice hotel) to have sex. That was the start of a sex life that most people only fantasize about.

Up until last December we had the greatest sex life I could ever imagined. Many times we would do a MFM threesome, but most often I completely enjoyed sitting back and watching my wife having sex with other men. It is a HUGE turn on for me !! I don't eat cream pie, I won't stand for my wife or anyone belittling me, I don't have any sort of sexual contact with other men, and I don't lick her clit while she's having sex. I'm not saying men who do these things are wrong, I'm just not into it. We would still be in the lifestyle but she was diagnosed with cancer last year (not soliciting sympathy here). When and if he beats this, at the appropriate time we'll celebrate by getting together with a couple of gentlemen and I'll get to watch her in a threesome with two other men. Can't wait !!!!
Welcum aboard !

Reactions: Uncledude55