guilt of stopping her in beginning, please advise

We are couple from India 42M, 37 F. I discussed with her to spice up after 20 years of good married life. I was amazed with her Initial reaction. She started wearing revealing cloths. It was so enjoyful to watch her change. Excitement increased to a higher level when she started chatting with a guy. This was an ultimate pleasure to watch such change. so it was going perfectly. unfortunately in a off mood situation(after cumming) I showed her my dislike over her chatting. After this she completely stopped it. Then I realized my blunder. I missed every bit of such pleasure. I hinted her to please restart but it seems she is reluctant and not showing her response. you all can imagine what kind of guilt I am going with now. Please advise.

Last edited:
Major blunder
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!
If you can’t handle her sexting another guy there is no way you can handle her fucking another guy and now she knows it
Post nut, you are the pussy. Totally blew it
It will take a lot, a lot to convince her you are not going to ever do anything like that again
learnt a lot by this. regretting a lot. will not make such mistake again . others to learn lesson from it. thanks a lot for your advise. your advise gave me some hope to recover with time.

& now she feels she can't trust you to accept anything she might try. she took a baby step & you showed your, true, emotional insecurity, in her mind.