My wife was gangraped.. and I cant stop thinking about it

Married for 9 years to my first love.
First met in the 4th grade, but rekindled in college and eventually got married and now have two beautiful kids.

With that said, I married a complete slut, knowingly. I have a CNC kink, and my wife knows this. We had some friction in the beginning but eventually things worked out and it was perfect.

But we found a solution made in hell. my wife loves to drink, and honestly always loved to fuck. I love to fondle her in risky public situations(and show her off - which is hazy if she knew this).
So my wife will drink up with friends or what not, spend the night out but would always call me to pick her up. I would then find her completely wasted, and basically find a nice spot to strip her down and fuck her however I please. I loved the set up and always looked forward to her, planning out where I would take her ass that night, and who might be able to see. This one night, she never called.

Her phone wasnt off, but was never picked up till it seemed it died. I tried to think nothin of up but also knew who she was drinking with, the group she was with that night.

Following day, I get a call around noon, sounding hazy and disoriented, she tells me she spent the night at a friend’s house. I ask her which friend for she was drinking with three other men this night. Her story made some twists, but eventually I dropped it after figuring out she was lying, but also shameful.
We met up and she seemed to be offering sorry sex, so we go and proceed to strip her down, her panties were drenched.. not thinking much of it, I proceeded to lick her dripping wet pussy, and started to pump a squirt our, but as I was doing this.. I noticed white substance dripping out of her.. dripping and dripping and.. bubbles.. she had clearly been packing a creampie or two..
i proceed to add a load inside and then interrogate..
long interrogation involving threat of previously forbidden ass play helped me learn that she doesnt remember. But blacked out but does remember waking up in the middle of the night, at different times of the night.. and each time it was a set of men on top of her. To this day she does not recall how many men went through her, but her drenched panties and cum dripping pussy, along with her terrifyingly loose whale of a pussy that night.. it was definitely more than I had dreaded about.

I still sit up at night trying to see if there is a video that exists out there, of my wife being a drunk free use bitch to an entire basketball team.

Attachments

• 294918413528596_20171016214808287.jpeg
    294918413528596_20171016214808287.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 653
Married for 9 years to my first love.
First met in the 4th grade, but rekindled in college and eventually got married and now have two beautiful kids.

With that said, I married a complete slut, knowingly. I have a CNC kink, and my wife knows this. We had some friction in the beginning but eventually things worked out and it was perfect.

But we found a solution made in hell. my wife loves to drink, and honestly always loved to fuck. I love to fondle her in risky public situations(and show her off - which is hazy if she knew this).
So my wife will drink up with friends or what not, spend the night out but would always call me to pick her up. I would then find her completely wasted, and basically find a nice spot to strip her down and fuck her however I please. I loved the set up and always looked forward to her, planning out where I would take her ass that night, and who might be able to see. This one night, she never called.

Her phone wasnt off, but was never picked up till it seemed it died. I tried to think nothin of up but also knew who she was drinking with, the group she was with that night.

Following day, I get a call around noon, sounding hazy and disoriented, she tells me she spent the night at a friend’s house. I ask her which friend for she was drinking with three other men this night. Her story made some twists, but eventually I dropped it after figuring out she was lying, but also shameful.
We met up and she seemed to be offering sorry sex, so we go and proceed to strip her down, her panties were drenched.. not thinking much of it, I proceeded to lick her dripping wet pussy, and started to pump a squirt our, but as I was doing this.. I noticed white substance dripping out of her.. dripping and dripping and.. bubbles.. she had clearly been packing a creampie or two..
i proceed to add a load inside and then interrogate..
long interrogation involving threat of previously forbidden ass play helped me learn that she doesnt remember. But blacked out but does remember waking up in the middle of the night, at different times of the night.. and each time it was a set of men on top of her. To this day she does not recall how many men went through her, but her drenched panties and cum dripping pussy, along with her terrifyingly loose whale of a pussy that night.. it was definitely more than I had dreaded about.

I still sit up at night trying to see if there is a video that exists out there, of my wife being a drunk free use bitch to an entire basketball team.
I want to see my wife crying fucked hard screaming and just talk with her bitch Voice choking her so Bad!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5501.png
    IMG_5501.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 410
  • IMG_5498.png
    IMG_5498.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_5499.jpeg
    IMG_5499.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 336
I had a similar situation where my wife was sexually assaulted by a group of men. Whenever she talked about the situation with me (or even with a counselor once), i automatically get extremely hard and turned on. I know it isnt right and we dont talk about it much now, happened a long time ago, but if i think about it, it gets me horny. Terrible, I know.

while the vision of her being gang raped gets you hard it was a terrible experience for her. and you need to hide the stimulation that her bad experience gives you.
this happened to my wife before we met and the experience is an open wound that she carries.
Yeah, this sounds dead on to me.

If it wasn't a good experience for her (and I can't imagine it was), then it's not likely to happen again by her choosing. And if this is what gets you off then you'll be frustrated because it won't happen. If she sees you excited about what makes her miserable that doesn't send a good message does it?

Circumstances, if a woman chose this to occur that's a totally different thing then having it unwillingly forced on her. It's better to be sensitive about things that have emotional/mental repercussions.

I had a similar situation where my wife was sexually assaulted by a group of men. Whenever she talked about the situation with me (or even with a counselor once), i automatically get extremely hard and turned on. I know it isnt right and we dont talk about it much now, happened a long time ago, but if i think about it, it gets me horny. Terrible, I know.
Mistadees, I have been with 3 white women in my life, the rest Black. I have been with Black women with a variety of sexual tastes, hang ups, and willingness to explore. One fantasy that turns me on involves a rather conservative Black woman that I dated. I imagine a group of rough white guys forcing her into sex. At first she resists, it is non-consensual. But, she gradually relents and becomes a sexual animal, doing things she never accepted before like anal, facials, DP, and more. From then on, she is a slut who does whatever I ask.

she's hot and you primed her for drunk sex all over the years so it happened almost naturally. i guess you got your deep seated wish 😉

Yeah, this sounds dead on to me.

If it wasn't a good experience for her (and I can't imagine it was), then it's not likely to happen again by her choosing. And if this is what gets you off then you'll be frustrated because it won't happen. If she sees you excited about what makes her miserable that doesn't send a good message does it?

Circumstances, if a woman chose this to occur that's a totally different thing then having it unwillingly forced on her. It's better to be sensitive about things that have emotional/mental repercussions.
Agree entirely

I know exactly how you feel my wife was raped 4 times while she was in basic training when she joined the army, she was only 17 and still a virgin, when she told me what happened to her and when we talked about it I got extremely hard, i was in the army at the same time and I know things like that went on, she's told me about other situations that happened after she left basic training and was at her first school, some of the sex she had she consented to but at other times she was forced, this all happened in her early years in the army, I met her when she was 30 and by then she had been through several men.

• Love
Reactions: Mistadees