Guys that have fucked their best friends wife!

My wife prefers long term relationships over one night stands. She also prefers to have sex with men she already knows, is attracted to, and feels comfortable with. Because of that, out of the 8 long term sexual relationships she has had with other men over the course of our marriage, 6 of those men came from our close circle of friends (including three of my best friends, one who was bestman at our wedding)! All have known upfront that I am aware and okay with them having a sexual "friends with benefits" relationship with my wife.

Pictured, four of those lucky friends...

Attachments

• 20190720_141446.jpg
    20190720_141446.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 261
  • image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 255
  • index-1.jpg
    index-1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 249
  • rps20190302_110739.jpg
    rps20190302_110739.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 231
Just wondering who people think has the upper hand when you share your wife with your closet friend!! Is it the husband with the power as that's his actual wife that he can fuck any time or does the friend have the higher standing as he got to fuck his best friends wife when he should never have been able to get that close to her???

As a side note the wife is very hot and both the husband and friend are lucky to have fucked her!! Does her attractiveness make a difference to who feels better in the scenario??
'...who ... has the upper hand when you share your wife with your closet friend?'

Why -- the wife of course! :ROFLMAO:

I have sex with many male friends wives and girlfriends in my life. this happened when i was younger. most of them i regret doing because they were none the wiser. I felt like i betrayed them which i did. some i would actively try to score with just to see if i could. other's would hit on me until i gave in. some i had tried to score with and infuriated them i would do that to my friend. it is always a risk.

there was one i had an affair with for about 2 years or so. I really fell in love with her, and even to this day think about her often.

i did have one friend that wasn't that close mention to me i should fuck his wife when he was really drunk on night at my place. i told him i couldn't do that to him or her. he got upset at me for rejecting her. i told him i'm not rejecting her, i'm rejecting not looking out for his relationship and well being. I told him tell me about this when he was sober. he never did.

it can be fun and exciting, but now i am older and i see it as something kind of low class. this sounds bad but none of my friends are worthy to have sex with my wife. many of them are players and good with women, but not high enough status for her in my opinion.

Reactions: SmallishOne
My wife and I have had a few threesomes with my best friend over the years! They have been sporadic nights pretty much over about a 2.5 year period.
I'm just very curious about what it feels like on my friends side?? I mean obviously he likes it but what sort of emotions and thoughts does he have?
We are all early 30s and this started back in our 20s. I have been best friends with my mate since high school and he's never had a girlfriend in that whole time. He struggles a bit socially but always thought my wife was super hot since dating days! I used to show him nude pics of my wife and he openly said he wanks over her! So when the opportunity come up to fuck my Fiancé at the time, he jumped at the chance!
Has anyone else been in his position? What does it feel like???
Let the good times roll. Be thankful 🙏

After he found out that the wife in I were into sharing he said he wanted to see his wife fuck someone else she was on the fence with it but very nervous about it. She was not into couples so they were nervous asking me if I could be her first playing with out wife. I told him no problem but the wife would know about it but It would just be me there.. Was pretty amazing being on the other end of the deal fucking someone's hot wife and being watched.

Attachments

• DPP_0167a (Small).jpg
    DPP_0167a (Small).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 172
After he found out that the wife in I were into sharing he said he wanted to see his wife fuck someone else she was on the fence with it but very nervous about it. She was not into couples so they were nervous asking me if I could be her first playing with out wife. I told him no problem but the wife would know about it but It would just be me there.. Was pretty amazing being on the other end of the deal fucking someone's hot wife and being watched.
That's awesome her legs and ass are incredible

Reactions: Mocha wife