Guys that have fucked their best friends wife!

My wife and I have had a few threesomes with my best friend over the years! They have been sporadic nights pretty much over about a 2.5 year period.
I'm just very curious about what it feels like on my friends side?? I mean obviously he likes it but what sort of emotions and thoughts does he have?
We are all early 30s and this started back in our 20s. I have been best friends with my mate since high school and he's never had a girlfriend in that whole time. He struggles a bit socially but always thought my wife was super hot since dating days! I used to show him nude pics of my wife and he openly said he wanks over her! So when the opportunity come up to fuck my Fiancé at the time, he jumped at the chance!
Has anyone else been in his position? What does it feel like???
I have these deep fantasy of my best friend fucking my wife. I have shared with him. He said he would love to fuck my wife. My wife knows my mfm fantasy of her. You're so lucky... I do I convince my wife to go through with this?

Reactions: bellaazz
My wife ran into a high school friend (Sara) that she hasn't seen in 25+ years and they quickly became best friends, shortly following her hubby (Tom) and I became close friends too. Well, Tom is a total perv and could work almost any conversation into something sexual. In short, sexy teasing was just the norm when we were all together. There were many drunken party nights where things got very heated up but never crossed the line.

One night after a late night of partying we head home and are in the middle of hot sex after all of the naughty talk during the evening. I’m behind her pounding away, we’re talking all sorts of dirty when she reaches for her phone and texts Tom and Sara and offers me to them to fulfill their MFM fantasy (which Sara had recently shared with my wife). I was shocked as they were as well. To keep this short, I’ve had the privilege to fuck and make love to my best friend’s wife both in a threesome and one-on-one about once a month for the last couple of years. I’ve especially enjoyed my wife’s cuckqueen desire to reclaim me when I return home.

Last edited:
After my first wife and I split up I hung around with one of my good buddies and his wife alot. He had screwed my exwife many times before he got married and his wife knew about it. One evening after many beers he asked me if I would like to screw his wife and I jumped at the chance. She was very sexy and we flirted alot. I went first and she pretty much just laid there, when I finished he screwed her and she went wild. A few weeks later we did it again with the same results. It still did not hit me that she was getting nothing out of it. I asked his a few weeks later if we could do it again and he said no. He said she did not want to hurt my feelings but my cock was way to thin and she could barely even tell I was inside. As i have written in other posts my exwife openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers with my knowledge. I knew she had a quest for sex with others, she had told me she liked guys with thick cocks but I never realized I was so far off. After the experience with my buddies wife my confidence took a big hit that I have never recovered. I remarried and my wife has had two long term relationships with guys that have nice thick cocks and she has my complete support.
I did not see either one of them for years. I was in a local bar one night and ran into him so we had a few beers. They had split up and divorced not long after I was with her. Since that time I have become comfortable with my cuckold status so I thought would bring up the the nights I screwed her.
He said she always had a crush on me and thought I was a good guy. They were pretty open and it was her idea to screw me. He said he knew it would be a disaster and told her he had seen my thin cock and Louise had also told him I was a lousy screw.

After the first night he said they talked and joked about her not being able to feel my thin cock. She even told a few of the girls that hung in their group. It was her idea to to it again, that night he stayed out of the room until we got started he walked in about the time I was starting to cum. IShe asked me to leave as soon as I finished and left her nude in the bed, he said it was all they could do not to laugh.

She told him she would never screw me again and totally understood why Louise needed to screw other guys. He had always picked on me about Louise screwing other guys but we got along well. Even though Louise screwed many of my friends I had never been put in a situation to be humiliated on purpose.

Even though she was very sex and hot it was no need to put me down. Its funny that when I think about this now it turns me on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
My friends fuck my wife, but me fucking their wives, not so much. There is one couple we have swapped with and I have done his wife countless times, in MFMF, MMF, MF, MFF. There was another coupe of wives I nearly scored. One balked, and I balked on the other. When it doesn't click, forcing is not good.

Last edited:
Fucked my best friends wife numerous times, she is half Korean and had the tightest holes I’ve ever fucked. Her hubby never found out as far as I know but she got hooked on my BWC stretching her holes.
Nice, currently my co workers hubby has no idea either. Previous affair I had, hubs was so responsive at first, but when they separated he backed off. A year later we actually hung out and chatted about it tho as he'd developed a morbid curiosity.

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
Nice, currently my co workers hubby has no idea either. Previous affair I had, hubs was so responsive at first, but when they separated he backed off. A year later we actually hung out and chatted about it tho as he'd developed a morbid curiosity.
I’ve had a few friends that did find out, a couple are still friends, and yes, their curiosity about how and what I did with their wives always surfaces in the form of inquiries lol

Reactions: Kneel2Zod
I’ve had a few friends that did find out, a couple are still friends, and yes, their curiosity about how and what I did with their wives always surfaces in the form of inquiries lol
Yup, conversely on the other side I too had same interest after learning of my own wife's lurid little escapades. Altho my curiosity was only satisfied once by guy that had gotten a couple bjs from her before.

I fucked two out of the three ex-wife's bridesmaids a week before the wedding.... then ALMOST got her sister a month after.

Reactions: Nemo
Their father spend 30K in wedding costs for us to break up 6 months later after everyone found out. But, their father deserved it.... a complete asshole. My current babydoll reached out on FB for me to say hi and my first ex wife is STILL PISSED about it. LOL Oh well, maybe she should have had less sluttier friends. Not my fault.

As far as I know I have now fucked all of my guys well hung friends at least once alone and again with my guy watching. Some of them have fucked me dozens of times, this select group well hung hunks all fuck me every bit as good as my guy does, they know they can fuck me anytime they want, lol
You sound like a real slut and young as well. I was wondering if we could talk. Could you slide in my DMs? :)

A few years back my girlfriend and I had a some drinks with my best friend and his girl, short story we ended up having an unplanned foursome. After that we regularly shared our girlfriends. In the end we ended up swapping partners and are still best mates. I am now married to his ex and he is still happily living with mine. Sometimes it works out well.